LegacyGT.com

I think the LGT can beat it...what do you think.

LOL:lol: ...just had the pleasure of picking up my dads new M5. He's in Florida so he "made" me pick it up. :icon_bigg

This car makes the LGT feel like a Yugo, but it should for the price difference. It’s just an unbelievable car. Every engine should sound this good!!!!

Almost every aspect of the car is tunable. For example, you can set how hot you want each part of the seat to get when you turn on the heated seats.

Well, I just wanted to share my unbelievable experience with some other fellow car enthusiasts.

1104372913_M5LGT.thumb.jpg.b8a2b86df3eeab892abc27766b6f3c80.jpg

2063555412_M5LGT2.thumb.jpg.d0754d187cea2dafd4a18bb958c93f80.jpg

M5_sml.thumb.jpg.dc7812e97643dbe1d62e7ace75f11a63.jpg

M5_sml2.thumb.jpg.e9b87003746f1bbaad9a7d1a7228bcab.jpg

That is a pretty model, I hated the 5-series when they introduced them a couple of years ago, but the M5, with those big a$$ wheels, and all that power, hmmmm very nice...

How much was it? 100K???? hehehehehehehehehe

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Give it the beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what I do to Moms X5 everytime I drive it at least. I love the engineering involved in every BMW expecially in the engine department. I cant wait to play with the replacement for the X5 when mom's accident lawsuit is over

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Did your dad spring for the heads up display, in M mode it displays the tach green-to-orange-to-red. I loved that on the one I drove last month. You're lucky, I got to drive a customer's car after he gave us permission, you get it if you ask your pops nicely.

know you didn't romp on your dads new car;)

I was so tempted, but I have too much respect for the car and engine. It only had 4 miles on it. Break in is for the first 3100 miles!!!! The first 1200 you aren't supposed to take it over 5500rpm(funny thats almost redline in the LGT) or go full throttle. After that the rpm limit stair steps up, but i think you can go full throttle.

Did your dad spring for the heads up display, in M mode it displays the tach green-to-orange-to-red. I loved that on the one I drove last month. You're lucky, I got to drive a customer's car after he gave us permission, you get it if you ask your pops nicely.

The car is fully loaded. Not sure how much I liked the heads up display. I was trying to figure everything else out, so didn't play with it much.

Don't do it!!! Trust me....your car will feel like crap. =)

It's true, after the M5 every other sedan feels like crap for about a month, at least that's how long it's been since I drove an M5. The feeling may last, I'll keep you posted.:lol:

sweet!

I've only seen 1 real one in person passing me on the highway. I did have an imposter a few weeks ago. Nice looking white one. The whole way up behind me i was like thats sweet...then it passed me. Lets just say it had the whole M5 body kit, right down to everything...except he still had his stock 5 series single pipe exhaust...cheap ass!

sweet!

I've only seen 1 real one in person passing me on the highway. I did have an imposter a few weeks ago. Nice looking white one. The whole way up behind me i was like thats sweet...then it passed me. Lets just say it had the whole M5 body kit, right down to everything...except he still had his stock 5 series single pipe exhaust...cheap ass!

Was it a 550i, or a 530i? The 550i is still stupid fast in it's own right.

Not a bad looking car, but the GT looks nicer.

Is Jedi high? :iam:

wait... no it isn't you must be

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest *Jedimaster*

Not during the week :lol:

It's just taste. Never was much for Bimmers. That ones nice, but I prefer the GT it's parked next to.

Schweeeeeet!

I love that ride. :)

If you're "Stage II" or higher, you've gotta give that thing a run when you get a chance - and, of course, when it's done breaking-in! :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived