LegacyGT.com

Leaving the LGT Forum

Don't Worry its not all bad. The bad news is I am leaving. My wife loved the car soo much that when I traded my 00rs2.5 in she said she wanted the car. Sooo, I am giving the car to her next wednesday (after the weather in Denver clears up). She may take over my account or create her own as she wants the Cobb AP & exhaust & new rims as well. I am the lucky one in all of this as I will be picking up my new car - a 1999 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (yes the AWD model) it is black w black int & a gemball turbo gt rear wing & performance exhaust. Yes I did a ton of research & I also got an extended warranty.

Here is the pic of the car.

I will probably still continue to monitor this site & goings on - keep up the gr8 work mods!!!!!! its been fun:icon_bigg

1071334828_mynew911c4.jpg.41388238fb123c03e5726f3298100cb2.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like I said - I will still check in from time to time as I really like this group. Everyone was great & very helpful!!! I invested my $$$ in a stock that is doing & will continue to do well. The product is called Protandim (check it out if you get a chance it is great stuff - www.protandim.com).

i bought in before the stock was public - I got in well below 25 cents per share. I also have been following all the news releases & the biggest difference between their product & everyone elses is their's works - proven by a study that was published in a peer review medical journal. which definately differentiates this product from any other. I have never heard of any supplement being reviewed/published by Dr.'s in a medical journal. This will be huge & i only sold of a very small amount so i could get some toys :icon_bigg

Guest *Jedimaster*
Welcome to the site. Have fun when posting and don't forget to donate. Sorry to see that you're leaving. Have fun with the new car and don't forget to donate.

And G'Day :lol:

Wow :icon_eek: my dream car.... you lucky bastard. <Envy> Enjoy. I remember driving a friends 911 SC a few years back; every time someone approached the road I was on from a side road or intersection I'd cringe a little and think "okay he's gonna stop right". Kinda nerve wracking driving someone else's $80K car!!!

since it is so nicely detailed right now i did not want to pick it up yet (it is snowing here in the Denver Metro area thru next tuesday). As soon as i pick it up i will post some pics of it. I may even take some next to my brother's new 06 S4 and my dad's 355 spider!!!

Archived