LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing coilovers are here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll double check with them and see when we can expect to see the first shipment here. I still dig them a lot.

Let me reiterate that they are very fine street/light track coilovers, at an incredible value pricepoint. They might not be a set of Ohlins or Moton race coilovers, but then again they won't cost over $3000 either ;)

I'll double check with them and see when we can expect to see the first shipment here. I still dig them a lot.

Let me reiterate that they are very fine street/light track coilovers, at an incredible value pricepoint. They might not be a set of Ohlins or Moton race coilovers, but then again they won't cost over $3000 either ;)

definitely a good point. Too offen I think people expect that just because it is a coilover it takes it to a certain performance level. A $1000 coilover should not be compared to something like a $5,999 set of DMS 50mm.

I think what you are doing with Megan Racing is great. One of the guys we sponsor down here just got the first set of their WRX race coilovers and loves them.

Just got off the phone with Megan Racing. The first shipment will be here by the first or second week of April. In other MR news, the long awaited dual tip catback will be here next week. That will go on my car, and of course many pics will be forthcoming. Anyone want a GB on either/both item? ;)

+1 i believe Legasee aka Sean has waited a lifetime for them dual tip catback

though i'm interested in the fitment of it on a N/A?

I know.... I know... trust me I've been waiting forever too. Pics/vids/soundclips to come next week hopefully.

In other MR news, the long awaited dual tip catback will be here next week. That will go on my car, and of course many pics will be forthcoming. Anyone want a GB on either/both item? ;)

would love to see pics, if it looks good, then...maybe

Just got off the phone with Megan Racing. The first shipment will be here by the first or second week of April. In other MR news, the long awaited dual tip catback will be here next week. That will go on my car, and of course many pics will be forthcoming. Anyone want a GB on either/both item? ;)

any guesitmate final pricing?

I'll be at Megan Racing this Wednesday to test fit the production prototype catback. I'll ask about pricing on the coilovers then.

What does "production prototype" mean? Does that mean that it is done and it is what it is now. Or if something is wrong it goes back for more R&D again?

Archived