LegacyGT.com

Wife and I traded cars today - funny

Well my wife and I traded cars today. I have her 2002 V6 Mustang (not a bad little car, kind of drives like a truck but to tell the truth I like the shifter and clutch way better than my car) and she took the LGT. I wrote and told her all the stuff I did to her car today (interior, exterior, engine bay detail - oil change, etc.) Truly not worth the pics, it looked like hell before and now just looks clean. I am waiting on my PC to be delivered to try and get it to actually be shiny again (car is black and swirl city!)

She wrote back thanks and the only other thing she said was "Your car is Fast!"

:)

Well I thought it was funny.

*Is jealous... no g/f or wife to drive my car :(

Oh well... From what I hear, dont rush and blah blah blah... You were at my place before, dont deny it... :)

enjoy your time flying SOLO, nail everything in sight and keep a smile on your face...

before you know it:

GF + 1 Big ass Bull Mastiff <---

Looking for a house...Save for the Downpayment, MORTGAGE?!?

ACK!...gotta get all my Mods in now!!

OH YEAH...GF loves the car, it pretty and shinny! but too loud!! haha!!

~Sucka-Duck~

enjoy your time flying SOLO, nail everything in sight and keep a smile on your face...

before you know it:

GF + 1 Big ass Bull Mastiff <---

Looking for a house...Save for the Downpayment, MORTGAGE?!?

Well, I have a dog already... So thats covered. I bought a house already, so thats covered.

And as to finding anything to nail, in Wichita Falls??? Unfortunately half of the nailable population is military that I cant go near cause they are students, or they are underage that dress up skanky to get the military in trouble. Ughh... one of the worst places, I swear.

*sorry, thread hijack...

Back on topic, I remember when I took my ex with me to test drive the car. She wanted one. Given, she is used to a freakin hyundai accent POS... but still... :lol: Yet another reason I got my auto when I shoulda gone for the manual ;)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

And as to finding anything to nail, in Wichita Falls??? Unfortunately half of the nailable population is military that I cant go near cause they are students, or they are underage that dress up skanky to get the military in trouble. Ughh... one of the worst places, I swear.

Come to Austin sometime!

I'm waiting to get one of those tickets... :(
Recived two of those already 45 in a 30 and 69 in a 50...

Used to let the gf take my car everywhere and she loved it, my dad and brother love it too, so much so that when I'm at home I can sometimes go out to get something out of my car and its not there because one of them took it for a drive

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

The day I picked up the car with my wife, she said something like "why are you driving so fast?" (she's a very conservative driver)

I said "this car is hard to drive slow...it WANTS to go fast"

"Yeah...right!" she says. They she drove it (the 1st only only time actually) and was blowing people away at each light not even meaning to.... She says"WOW...I guess you weren't kiddin!!"

Well, my wife wont touch my LGT Wagon. Seem her WRX sportwagon is 'not a wagon', and it's a 5 MT and mine's an auto, which she is not fond of.

So, I get to always drive my LGT ;)

She did try it a few times, and agrees it's definetly fast.

Archived