LegacyGT.com

come in if you are N/A

I am naturally aspirated here in my 07 2.5i SE. My other car has nitrous and over 400 hp without nitrous (used to be daily driven). So I wanted a car where the only thing I could hear is the radio or tires.

ZMAN

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DUUHHH IT SAYS ERROR....CUZ U CANT JUST GO TO MY PAGE AND HIT ADD FREINDS.....U HAVE TO LOG INTO MYSPACE 1ST THEN GO TO MY PAGE :icon_wink:icon_wink

um dude... when i try to add you it asks to verify YOU by asking for either your last name or your email address.

care to provide?

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Guest subiecity
ill check mine out but everyone else on here who freind requested me on myspace hasnt had a problem adding me but idk ill check it out

Yes, I love my new Subaru. It's nice to go a week and not have to fill up 2-3 times for the daily commute to work. It's nice to not smell like gas when I levae the car. It's nice to have a smoothe ride. I didn't realise how uncomftorable the Camaro is.

ZMAN

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 05 Legacy 2.5i 5MT Black

Mods - 6000K HID , OEM FOG LIGHT with HYPER FELLOW BULBS , GT SIDE MIRROR WITH GT HARNESS, GT MOMO STEERING WHEEL, GT SHIFT KNOB AND GT E-BRAKE HANDLE, TEIN COILOVER, 17" WORKS-EMOTION, BLACK HOSUING HEADLIGHT AND CLEARED, BLACK HOUSING TAIL LIGHT, BLITZ ALXE BACK EXHAUST, K&N PANEL FILTER, HEADERS (COMING SOON) AND A SET OF STOCK GT RIMS from a friend of mine :icon_mrgr

Mods - 6000K HID , OEM FOG LIGHT with HYPER FELLOW BULBS , GT SIDE MIRROR WITH GT HARNESS, GT MOMO STEERING WHEEL, GT SHIFT KNOB AND GT E-BRAKE HANDLE, TEIN COILOVER, 17" WORKS-EMOTION, BLACK HOSUING HEADLIGHT AND CLEARED, BLACK HOUSING TAIL LIGHT, BLITZ ALXE BACK EXHAUST, K&N PANEL FILTER, HEADERS (COMING SOON) AND A SET OF STOCK GT RIMS from a friend of mine :icon_mrgr

Where did u find the GT side mirror!!!! Show us the way!!

Side Mirrors Wher did you get them. PLEEEEASE

how was the HID conversion to do? considering doing that my self too, and how much better are they to stock head lights thanks. hids conversions work like regular lights right? with high and low beams if i recall?

I second that, where did you get the GT side mirrors?

have u ever driven the camaro after u got this new car? :lol:

Only the day after I picked up the Legacy at the dealer, and that was to drive it home. I'll drive it next to store it for the winter. I'll drive it some next spring when I want to go stupid fast. :icon_bigg

Archived