LegacyGT.com

come in if you are N/A

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too. I thought about the turbo but went with the n/a. Maybe my next car. I do alot of in town driving and was going for mpg. Im hoping to concentrate on looks and handling.

exactly what i thought

but then i see GTs has better mileage than me...

but all they do is highway travels tho...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

for brakes.... if you haven't busted your warranty yet... take it back into the dealership and have them change your brakes. i got my pads replaced and my discs resurfaced as per oem warranty.

:orly:

how many miles will the warranty that cover the pads and brake last to?

i completely forgot about that! :lol:

○ ○ ○

:orly:

how many miles will the warranty that cover the pads and brake last to?

i completely forgot about that! :lol:

good point about the warranty. They will cover you all the way up to 3 yrs 36k miles. I actually had my brakepads replaced after the event pictured in my avatar. I had a BRAKE light in my dash, asked them what it could be, they said pads were thin, and replaced them w/out even asking me anything.

good point about the warranty. They will cover you all the way up to 3 yrs 36k miles. I actually had my brakepads replaced after the event pictured in my avatar. I had a BRAKE light in my dash, asked them what it could be, they said pads were thin, and replaced them w/out even asking me anything.

sweeet!

then that's what i'll do! when my 30k service comes

○ ○ ○

im a 05' 2.5i sedan ,,,heres the mods,,,im always posting, nobody ever responds...

Looks great dude. nice mods.

I have 170,000 miles on my 99 LGT wagon. No plan to trade it. Engine has 37,000 miles. Runs strong.

Borla header

Stromung exhaust from headers back

K&N drop in filter + snorkelctomey sp?

KYB GR2 struts

Stainless Goodridge brake lines

Hawk HPS pads all 4 corners

OE Brembo rotors all 4 corners

To be done:

Tires in spring

5mt needs to be replaced with donor soon. (synchros going)

I hope thats it for a while.

Mike

RBP MY05 2.5I: did you get a GT?

Yes I did! 05 unlimited RBP GT 5MT. Got an awesome deal that I just could not pass up, plus it was RBP. :icon_bigg

You can find pics in the Official Regal Blue Thread.

BTW. I think the 2.5i brake pedal felt firmer and more responsive than my GT's, but we'll see after a set of pads and SS lines. Oh and as far as gas mileage, I can literally watch my gas needle shift towards empty when I'm having fun. ;):D

Yes I did! 05 unlimited RBP GT 5MT. Got an awesome deal that I just could not pass up, plus it was RBP. :icon_bigg

You can find pics in the Official Regal Blue Thread.

BTW. I think the 2.5i brake pedal felt firmer and more responsive than my GT's, but we'll see after a set of pads and SS lines. Oh and as far as gas mileage, I can literally watch my gas needle shift towards empty when I'm having fun. ;):D

must be nice....

:lol:

:jealous:

○ ○ ○

I have 170,000 miles on my 99 LGT wagon. No plan to trade it. Engine has 37,000 miles. Runs strong.

Nice mods. Do you happen to have any sound clips of it? My 99LGT sedan is still running strong at 160,000 miles and still with the original engine.

Nice mods. Do you happen to have any sound clips of it? My 99LGT sedan is still running strong at 160,000 miles and still with the original engine.

Sorry I dont have any sound clips. I nev er thought sound clips did it justice.

The reason I have the fresh engine is the head gaskets got me. Its a long story. Short version is new short block, re-man heads. Be glad to give details if interested. need to keep eyes open for a low miles 5spd. The one I have is getting old.

Good luck with yours. How long have you had it?

About the brakes thing, what exactly are the requirements to have them replaced under warranty?

Does the brake light have to be on or?

Well, my brake light was on; that's why I went in to get it checked. They said my fronts were gone, and replaced them promptly. Pads usually wont wear out in 36K miles with normal drive, and that's why its coverd.

• 1 year later...

So has anyone done anything with their 3.0R's or at least the D's? I know I"m mostly just here for info on my swap but I"m all NA anyways.

Dad has a 99 Outback.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn281/seraphinwolf/P1000033.jpg

97 Impreza Outback Sport being swapped with EZ30R and 5EAT

FEEL IT!!!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn281/seraphinwolf/P1000216.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn281/seraphinwolf/P1000040.jpg

My 94 SVX LSi

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn281/seraphinwolf/P1000154.jpg

Tried to convince my mother to get a Subi when she needed a new car but she got an 08 SL Maxima instead. Sweet car but I almost had her on an 08 3.0R Limited Sedan in OBP. So close.

-Gaddis

• 2 weeks later...
Hey seraphinwolf,

I'd like to get your takes on the ez30r swap you did to your GF. The power to weight ratio must be pretty good right? How much did they new motor weigh vs the old EJ motor?

Well not done yet. But when weighing everything out if you were to compare it to a FI it's lighter not having to add all that extra piping. Over the EJ22(I think it's an N) it's likely around 50lbs heavier but not too bad. You can always scoot it and the trani back on the mounts. I might bring mine back a little but I"ll likely just leave it where it will be once in. On the straight P/W ratio it'll be INSANE! And I'll still have room to bring in FI, one day when I will feel I need more. Outside of a newer STi eninge like out of a 06+(I beleive) the Variable Valve Timing and NA is where' it's at keeping me in those power bands and running smoothly cruising or BALLS TO THE WALLS! And being a one-of is sweet too.

-Gaddis

this is quite possibly the worst(and only) picture of more than half of lizzie at one time.

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=363&albumid=78&dl=1221163442&thumb=1

She's the third baddest subie i've owned; preceded by my late:mad:'95 LSi(lost her in a 45degree front end wreck)that one WAS the baddest i've owned...i miss her, or was it the hundy shot sneeky dry, i forget? then there was my '79 gl 1.6 wagon...took that one over redcone pass grade 5 4x4, in stock trim no less, save the weber 32/36 and mallory promaster ignition. the the infamous '78 brat....good god, talk about a snowmobile on wheels!!! I love number 8 though, her name is Lizzie and someday she'll have an STI heart including all the wiring nightmare to reassemble!:icon_chee would that make her a sleeper? think i'll remove all decals at that point!

Hi All,

have a MY08 slushbox, being an aussie model, I don't quite know the American equal, but it has leather, sunroof and as a special offer came with the McIntosh sound system.

its my first Subaru and am pleased with my choice, only 1 but, should have bought the manual.

Archived