LegacyGT.com

Has the site been slow for anybody else?

OCDetails

Man, the last couple days this place has totally lagged out a few times. I've tried it on multiple computers and even logged in from other networks via VNC and it is still slow. It doesn't last very long, but for 30 minutes or so at a time the site is so slow that it will actually time out and tell me the page could not be displayed. It has only been this week it has been doing it to me and it has happened at work and at home. Anyone else notice that?

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Guest *Jedimaster*
Yup- I'm also experiencing issues with the images not loading proplerly. Strange thing is, if I switch to Firefox, it works perfectly. Opera at work screws up, Opera on my laptop screws up, but Opera on my desktop is fine :confused:

Maybe he should contact Bleach to clean things up a bit :icon_tong

Haha :lol:

Yea I noticed that too sometime early this afternoon. I was upset because I had nothing to do during my lunch break. LGT.com has consumed my internet life.

:lol: ^^

I just don't think it is good for a site about turbo cars to have lag like this. It will give our cars a bad rep. :lol:

I'm sure Tide is working on it. I've been an admin of a few VB boards myself in the past and I know crap like this happens. I was just making sure it wasn't only me so I could stop looking for the problem on my end.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Guest *Jedimaster*
What new mods have been instgalled? I know Tide talked about doing something with the site not too long ago. Hopefully he was a good Admin and backed up...

I got locked out from searching for like 4-5 hours the other day. I went to check new posts after just logging on, i got a message saying i had to wait 15 seconds between searches, and that i had something like 30,000 seconds remaining to wait.

I don't mind slow, but I've often had trouble getting on the site at all. Today I couldn't get on for a few hours.

I'm not bitching, though; if Tide knows about the problem, then I'm sure a solution is being worked on.

Archived