LegacyGT.com

New Tires for 07 Legacy GT W/ AVID1 AV20 17x8

How hard are you going to flog it? Intended use etc…

Pilot Sport 4’s are undeniably awesome, but also pretty expensive.

If you’re not going to be at a track with them, you may be spending more for not much gain.

For 2/3 the money, I really like my Conti Extreme Contacts A/S tires. Where I live, we can have extreme rain events and early/late frosts and snow, so I can’t risk UHP summer tires.

Much depends on the use case scenario…

You can step down to the Michelin as4s from the ps4s. Still expensive, but I had a grippier experience on the as4s than my current conti all season dws06 (extreme contact). For sane daily driving the conti is fine though. 

I'd like to try both of those side by each. I guess I've got a little brand loyalty with Continental, since I have them on my cars, motorcycles and bicycles... hah!

They were the right price on sale when I needed tires tho, so I felt good enough about that. Maybe I'll get the chance to go for a ride in something with MPS4S at the meet-up. (We also may be talking amongst ourselves at this point. OP with one post and one login... 🙄)

40 minutes ago, KZJonny said:

I'd like to try both of those side by each. I guess I've got a little brand loyalty with Continental, since I have them on my cars, motorcycles and bicycles... hah!

They were the right price on sale when I needed tires tho, so I felt good enough about that. Maybe I'll get the chance to go for a ride in something with MPS4S at the meet-up. (We also may be talking amongst ourselves at this point. OP with one post and one login... 🙄)

Haha, I was about to say you did go for a ride in a car with them on, and then I remembered I'm still on my winter wheels and tires, lol. 🙈

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here