LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

My offer is now at $4,999 so time to make a decision :lol:

after much thought i've decided to keep my beautiful low mileage rare black LGT but i am open to the Hooters and wings offer. :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Saw what looked to be an 05 GRP Sedan with tints in the Woodman's parking lot in Janesville WI Sunday afternoon. Young dood was driving away, the car was making some unsettling noises...

Black 2005 or so LGT sedan NB on Randall before Algonquin, this morning 'round 10am.

I'm guessing not a member here, seeing as he didn't look over as he cut around me, in a hurry to get cut-off by merging traffic. I still waved, then lol'ed.

Edited by TKDKracker007

What time was this? I was at Northen brewer cutting across to summit ave around noon. I'm also in a wagon, not sure if you spotted a sedan.

edit: nm, I see now you posted this at 8am, I was still sleeping. :)

I'm in Mundelein and have an unrare 08 spec B. Been wasting money on other things then my car lately so no real mods as of this moment.

Damn right those 08 Spec.B's are unrare :lol:

btw..saw a silver LGT sedan yesterday in Crystal Lake on route 14 turning into the shopping center where signs now is....if you on here, check out your front sway bar...looks like the end links are broken...I could be wrong but thats what it looked like but I just got a quick glance...

• 2 weeks later...