LegacyGT.com

Snow, sleet, ice and freezing rain today...

Waxiboy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes......an inch of snow turned to slushy ice at my place. I just shoveled it and salted. The roads got progreesively worse west of Goose Creek.

the rain is melting away the small amount of snow left over from last week in my office's parking lot right now... it's pretty depressing out there.

i'm surprised you got so much more than we did -- considering your less than 30 minutes away from here.... i guess thats how it goes sometimes.

Guest *Jedimaster*
lowered car + stiff sways + Falkens Azenis + Keefe + ice + sleet =... [waiting for some smart ass to post up my wrecked WRX picture with more photoshop captions]

Don't worry-someone will get right on it.

wow....a dicey drive coming in this morning. Can you say 5mph dorifto on the ice??? :D

what? no new thread?

come on!!! its the LGT.com way!!! if you drive and the roads are slippery, you have to make a new thread, no matter what, its the rules:icon_bigg

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I was really hoping to get an outback, I have never driven one, so i figured it would be fun. but noooooooooo i got a forrester. they better hurry up with my car.

Nowyou know how I felt when I was driving a Dodge Neon for 2 1/2 weeks. Atleast the first week I had a Volvo. Look on the bright side...atleast it's a Subie.

Nowyou know how I felt when I was driving a Dodge Neon for 2 1/2 weeks. Atleast the first week I had a Volvo. Look on the bright side...atleast it's a Subie.

ouch!!! a neon? really? I would have said F U!!! let me speak the manager

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I can't beleive how all this ice got on the road -- isnt it 40 degrees outside?

wow... 66 was completely closed down this morning so i'm still hanging out at home for a bit before I head into work. (although looks like it's cleared up now)

have you all seen the reports of the fedex truck that fell of the bridge? Hope nobody here had packages in there.

Archived