LegacyGT.com

Check fender liner

What did you remove? I would jack it up, remove wheel, have someone turn the wheel, or turn it by hand with keys in acc mode to unlock wheel.

That should help you narrow down to noise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potentially could be the tie rod arms. One of those things where doing 1 at a time is what exposes the culprit. Which is why I just did the entire knuckle, wheel hubs, cv axles, tie rods, and ball joints all in one swoop lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I wonder if your transfer case is locked or locking up. I have another AWD vehicle and broken front right CV axles are almost always a locked viscous coupler (transfer case) usually from different tire circumferences. It could also just be poor quality aftermarket CV axles.

Has anyone replace 1 tires or a pair of tires? Are all your tires tread depth within 1/32 to 2/32nds of each other.

If it’s the Transfer case does that mean I have to replace the whole thing. And is there a fix for that

You only need to replace the viscous coupler inside the transmission. Its not a terribly hard repair, but it may be hard to find the parts right now.