LegacyGT.com

2.5i premium exhausts?

Nameless Performance is the best sounding direct fit option out there. I'd recommend the muffled option but a lot of people like the muffler delete.

https://shop.namelessperformance.com/axleback-exhaust-2010-2014-legacy-2-5i/

There's also the Invidia Q300 (HS10SL1GT3), but it requires having a hanger welded on for the passenger side.

At least they're back in stock now. Still pissed that I was trying to get one for over 6 months and then finally gave up and bought aftermarket OEM style crap that's already rusty junk after one NY winter.

There's also the Invidia Q300 (HS10SL1GT3), but it requires having a hanger welded on for the passenger side.

At least they're back in stock now. Still pissed that I was trying to get one for over 6 months and then finally gave up and bought aftermarket OEM style crap that's already rusty junk after one NY winter.

Does it bolt right up to the cat or do you have to do any kind of custom fitting?

Just fitted the STI "Genome" axlebacks paid 500 shipped for mine. Wasn't about to do nameless because everyone has nameless. but thats for 4th gen your 5th gen nameless is it, Unless you pay someone to customize 11+wrx mufflers, or any sort of muffler. Edited by dougyj01

Other members have suggested the Invidia Q300. It’s a solid product and I have used Invidia before. Why I removed and sold them was they were not as deep and loud as I wanted. So I went with a Motordyne ARK. However that being said it was for a G37 and not a Subaru.

My props for not wanting an annoying muffler delete.