LegacyGT.com

(WA, OR) Aluminum LGT/OBXT Hood

Febreze Mee

I'm in search of a Aluminum, Obsidian Black Pearl hood from a pre-facelift LGT (2005-2007) or pre-facelift OBXT (2005-2007).

I'd prefer it to be in OBP, but will consider other colors. MUST be Aluminum.

I'm located in Tacoma. I'm willing to drive almost anywhere in WA. I'm down to drive to mostly anywhere in northern OR. Let me know!

Thanks for reading!

MILKRUN  - Click Here

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to keep from repainting a perfectly good hood. Additionally, it needs to be aluminum.

I can pick up a hood for <$50 out of the door from the Pick n Pull yards. And I already have two scoops, so I only need the hood. I think I'll wait it out for the yards, unless one of yall are willing to part with an undamaged steel hood w/o scoop for $45?

https://www.picknpull.com/part_pricing.aspx?LocationID=137&NavItem=6&SearchCriteria=partpricing

MILKRUN  - Click Here

I'm trying to keep from repainting a perfectly good hood. Additionally, it needs to be aluminum.

I can pick up a hood for <$50 out of the door from the Pick n Pull yards. And I already have two scoops, so I only need the hood. I think I'll wait it out for the yards, unless one of yall are willing to part with an undamaged steel hood w/o scoop for $45?

https://www.picknpull.com/part_pricing.aspx?LocationID=137&NavItem=6&SearchCriteria=partpricing

Color [emoji3581], aluminum [emoji3581], don't think I could do $45. Good luck in your search [emoji6]

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

I'd be shocked at 1 finding a hood and 2 it being the right color.

Any leggy I've seen at a pick a part has been scoured to the bones immediately after arrival.

If you can , do it. Grab some for me too.

A couple weekends ago, a 2006 OBP Outback XT showed up. I went the day after it showed up and almost grabbed the hood. The reason I didn't was because the driver's side corner (that sits over the cowl) had a sticky-note sized piece that had snapped off. Otherwise the car was in great exterior condition. I grabbed the scoop from it.

I'll repaint a hood if I can't find one in OBP.

I'll let you know the next time I go, and you can let me know if you need anything;)

MILKRUN  - Click Here