LegacyGT.com

So when is the next local meet?

RuskiTrombone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still not sure If I'll be there, I'll know later today. I'll plan to bring the donuts again.

All I have to install is an sti lip. and repaint my grill

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

yeah...it's been ordered. Dude's account with eBay was suspended and I was emailed a notice telling me to get a refund. He insists he's legit and is shipping the grille tomorrow. We'll see. :/

That's okay c-lo I'm sure we'll find plenty for you to do. :icon_bigg

what, your grass need mowing already? I'll mop floors to for those rims:lol: :lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Do you guys think you will still be at it after 5pm I have to work sunday but really wanna make it to this meet to meet you guys and maybe get my springs installed. and anything I can help with and show how i did my HID retro install
Mr.350

Gents,

Since I am hosting the event I have to let everyone know that we have to have everything wrapped up by 4:00PM as my wife has another event planned after that where we have to be someplace else. If PatagonianGT will be there until after that then those folks who are still working their individual projects can continue until they are finished or unitl Dan has to leave.

Dan, I'll pm you or call you with the details.

Steve

Looks like Im riding sunday morning. if I come I'll be there around 12ish or so. I'll bring my other ride along (the full suspension mtb)

It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow. The event starts at 8:00. I know most of you won't show up unitl later but heed my previous post about me having to leave around 4ish. If PGT is still around after I leave then he will be in charge of the garage.

Steve

I'll try to get over early. I'd like to pull my coilovers off and adjust them and fiddle with the exhaust. My fiancee will be coming over at some point to put her MINI up so we can reseal the CBE (I blew out the paste when romping on it :lol: )

yeah, I think it feels really good -- i'm really happy with it so far. We'll see how much (if any) difference it makes at this upcoming weekends autocross... I'm thinking that it will be too much power for the stock tires around such a tight course.

Archived