LegacyGT.com

NJ - Id1000cc injectors and turbo upgrade

Blackbeard

You can add the ECUFlash/Romraider defs to make the 1050s work. Just did it a week ago. What ROM are you on?

Cryo recommended me the ID1000s as well over 1050x, but that was because you can't get the 1050x behave at idle without the low pulse width comp tables, which aren't available on opensource by default.

Edited by awfulwaffle

You can add the ECUFlash/Romraider defs to make the 1050s work. Just did it a week ago. What ROM are you on?

Cryo recommended me the ID1000s as well over 1050x, but that was because you can't get the 1050x behave at idle without the low pulse width comp tables, which aren't available on opensource by default.

Funny you say that, I'm working with Dave from Cryotune at the moment to make this happen. He is requesting help defining tables as followed.

Fuel injector trim (small ipw)(max ipw)

Fuel injector trim (small ipw)(max rpm)

Fuel injector Trim (small ipw)

Fuel injector pulse width limit (min)

If you can help at all id really appreciate it, and it'll save me some time finding a set of id1000cc injectors, and i can just use the 1050s. How did you get your set to behave?

Edited by Blackbeard
Typo

Yep, them's the ones. You can get into ROM disassembly which takes a pretty expensive piece of software, or you can ask one of the Romraider devs to track them down for you. I had the software at work and gave it a shot, only got half of the tables right and ended up asking one of the Romraider guys to help set the other two straight, so that's probably a better/faster option. You might have luck emailing td-d on the Romraider forums, and sending him some beer money for the trouble.

First, though, what ROM are you on? You can find this by popping open the ROM Info dropdown in ECUFlash (under Current ROM Metadata), and looking at the Internal ID line. In the off chance that your ROM inherits from the same base as mine, I can just send you the definition files w/ addresses to get all the above defined.

Edit: Also check out the Inherits: line under ROM info - this will tell whether our ROMs inherit from the same base. Would need to say A2WC521N.

Only so much I can speak confidently about detail wise. Wish I knew a bit more about this, but the learning curve is quite steep, I'm on RomRaider as well, so I'll try and post in the help section or just PM td-d. Sending Beer money is no issue at all.

Ecu id:4B12525207

Internal id: A2UI001C

Flash Method: subarucan

Memory Model:SH7058

Checksum:Subarudbw

Inherits: 32bitbase