LegacyGT.com

WA Just about everything LOL

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full interiors still available? Have a coworker with an 06 that may be interested if he can't find replacement red seats for his.

I do have a spec b that I can't ressurect. Trying to figure out what to do with it now. So yeah, I do have a full interior. I'd kinda like to see a frame swap come out of it but, I dunno.

• 1 month later...

Hope that leg is doing better now!

Do you still have a pair of aluminum rear trailing arms? Any chance the brake backing plates aren't rusting much? And do you know how many miles on the bearings?

Hope that leg is doing better now!

Do you still have a pair of aluminum rear trailing arms? Any chance the brake backing plates aren't rusting much? And do you know how many miles on the bearings?

buying aluminum arms and not replacing the bearings seems a self-defeating solution. Oem bearings are usually toast at 60k, aftermarket at 30k. People drive them forever, however, engineers make mileage limits for a reason. ymmv. not trying to bag on the sale just cautionary suggestion

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, do you have any 08-09 specific interior parts? I think I need all the front pieces with wood trim in the front in black. I'm in WA and can drive up to your place. Edited by ckwaters
WA

• 1 month later...
What non-stock specb parts do you have?

A cobb intake, a header I got here I can't remember which, some other things. Some interesting hood scoops.

Everything spec b related.

I'm a little unsure how to answer as all the engines are the same.

How much? Granted, I'd be shipping to the opposite corner of the country (30126)

I think it was 150 to south dakota for the last one via gpx. Ironically I bought that one back and now it's extra again lol...