LegacyGT.com

2020 LEGACYGT.COM Calendar!

ChrisCrash

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And these are some pictures of my Brothers 2nd gen. He doesnt have an account here. But he wanted these given a shot.

7AmAWGN.jpg

Tell him to make an account! I really enjoy his photos and cinematography and have always been more curious about his wagon, than anything else on his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk55DOnuAgOiFnBj-0XXwGQ

MILKRUN  - Click Here

• 3 weeks later...

Merry Christmas everyone!! Sorry for the delays but I just tallied up the top votes and the Calendar winners are highlighted in the pic, only one photo per user for the months. since we only had one submission for the garage pic, that will go to S2baru!!

All other photos will be distributed amongst the days of the month.

I'll be putting the calendar together over the next couple of days and then I'll send out a link in case anyone wants one!

Winners****PLEASE SEND ME YOUR HI RES PHOTOS to cmcjett424@hotmail.com***** as soon as you can otherwise I'll have to make do with whats on the forum.

Feel free to add additional pics over the next week and I'll throw them in random days.

Thanks for all the pics! If anyone has any ideas on how this can be run better for more submissions, Im all ears.

-Chris

votes2.JPG.7020ff104c1f8670fa87eb5e6e253949.JPG

Edited by ChrisCrash

• 2 weeks later...