LegacyGT.com

Legacy Meet

Rommel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I checked, and I had thrown out the last sunday of the month for approval. Does that work for everyone? I think it's the least confusing way to do it. I think it's the easiest to remember. So, who can meet in Monrovia on Sunday, 1/29? That's not Superbowl Sunday is it?

Don't know whether it's Superbowl Sunday or not, but 1/29 is Chinese New Year this year, so I won't be able to make it if everyone else decides to do it that day. It's a Chinese thing, and my family is having a get together that Sunday. Any other Sunday will be good for me.

Don't know whether it's Superbowl Sunday or not, but 1/29 is Chinese New Year this year, so I won't be able to make it if everyone else decides to do it that day. It's a Chinese thing, and my family is having a get together that Sunday. Any other Sunday will be good for me.

let's do the meet there :icon_twis:)

I'm in were are you going to meet?:)

I think they're trying to get it to be the last Sunday of every month...if so...this month's gonna be on Chinese New Year and about 1/2 the peeps from the last meet might be busy, but the meets must go on... :icon_bigg

In Taiwan now...:spin:

I think they're trying to get it to be the last Sunday of every month...if so...this month's gonna be on Chinese New Year and about 1/2 the peeps from the last meet might be busy, but the meets must go on... :icon_bigg

Nah, we're flexible. Looks like Chinese New Year is a bigger conflict than Super Bowl XL! So, 15th or 22nd?

Show of hands for the 22nd, please.

22nd is much better for me.

<------ Chinese guy, who has to do the family thing on Chinese New Year.

You're Chinese?!? I thought you were Cah-Nah-Dian!?!...haha:lol:

I'll have to check with my Subie Tech and my CFO, but i'd like to join the play date too!!

~Sucka-Duck~

I'm in, anybody wants to order any RBS parts, free delivery :)

Sounds like we've got 5+, so that counts as a meet, eh? The 22nd it is.

1pm, the 22nd at my place:

Directions to 915 Ridgeside Drive, Monrovia, from Pasadena

...and from Ontario

I'll repost the details of actually getting up to the house from the street just before the meet.

See you on the 22nd.

Archived