LegacyGT.com

Legacy Meet

Rommel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, you just drill the right sized hole (usual the tap set will include the appropriate size drill bit) then you just run the tap through the hole to cut the threads in.

I have a cordless drill, but I don't know if it's gonna be powerful enough to ^^ "drill the right sized hole"....(oh ya...the dampers did come with the drill bit :icon_bigg )....so.....we good to go then?

In Taiwan now...:spin:

looks like it's gonna be a big turn out this time...

yep, so maybe we should have an arrival/parking plan. :icon_bigg

here's an annotated satellite photo of the property:

Satellite Photo of 915 Ridgeside

when you arrive, check Levels 1 and 2 for cars; if they're both empty, then proceed up to Level 3. If Level 3 is full, drop back to Level 2 and fill that up. If you get there and Level 2 is full, then park in Level 1. If Level 1 is full, then you'll have to park along the side of the private drive (off of Ridgeside) and walk up the driveway. please don't block the driveway-- i don't think any of us want to create a fire hazard or piss off the neighbors.

yep, so maybe we should have an arrival/parking plan. :icon_bigg

here's an annotated satellite photo of the property:

Satellite Photo of 915 Ridgeside

when you arrive, check Levels 1 and 2 for cars; if they're both empty, then proceed up to Level 3. If Level 3 is full, drop back to Level 2 and fill that up. If you get there and Level 2 is full, then park in Level 1. If Level 1 is full, then you'll have to park along the side of the private drive (off of Ridgeside) and walk up the driveway. please don't block the driveway-- i don't think any of us want to create a fire hazard or piss off the neighbors.

can we get valet parking :)

5 bucks a pop then i'll do it :)

So, there it is. If you want the peace of mind of knowing that your car will be parked properly, then Hanger will take care of you for $5.

Hanger, I've got some hedges that need to be trimmed and the pool needs to be skimmed. Can you come by a little early and take care of all that before everybody gets there? :dm:

1. Legasee/Sean --I'll bring some soda and beer again :icon_bigg (and dremel and some tools for hood damper and front lip install :icon_bigg )

2. Hanger/Michael -- i'll bring something, and tools for debadging :3

3. Rommel

4. boxrpwr/Kevin -- I'll bring my cigars

5. mines/Michael Fang-- I'll bring chips

6. Omen/Mic--I'll bring ????suggestions???

7. itsme/Bryan - I can bring something sweet. Cake, pie, cookies, etc Let me know.

8. colatkitty/Mark -- more chips??

9. Boostjunkie/Paul -- I'll bring tools! Can help with some light duty installs.

10. SnoDork/Merv -- 7 layer Dip (installed bulbs yesterday!!), Langka paint repair kit, SWP Touch up Paint and GOO Gone

11. foghat

12. 2.5GTURBO/ Jake... will be there... will bring something... besides my loud car!

Update::icon_bigg

~Sucka-Duck~

Paul where are the updated pics of your car

I'm going to wash it first. There are 1 million bugs plastered on the front of the car from my trip to the Bay Area last weekend. I might need to take off the rear lip and try again(!) 'cuz I messed up a bit on one corner and it's pulling off:icon_cry: :redface::rolleyes:

1. Legasee/Sean --I'll bring some soda and beer again :icon_bigg (and dremel and some tools for hood damper and front lip install :icon_bigg )

2. Hanger/Michael -- i'll bring something, and tools for debadging :3

3. Rommel

4. boxrpwr/Kevin -- I'll bring my cigars

5. mines/Michael Fang-- I'll bring chips

6. Omen/Mic--I'll bring ????suggestions???

7. itsme/Bryan - I can bring something sweet. Cake, pie, cookies, etc Let me know.

8. colatkitty/Mark -- more chips??

9. Boostjunkie/Paul -- I'll bring tools! Can help with some light duty installs.

10. SnoDork/Merv -- 7 layer Dip (installed bulbs yesterday!!), Langka paint repair kit, SWP Touch up Paint and GOO Gone

11. foghat

12. 2.5GTURBO/ Jake... will be there... will bring something... besides my loud car!

13.FX35B4/Shiro... I will bring sandwich and JDM LEGACY magazine and DVD.

I cancelled golf tournament on sunday to join the meeting.

Hey Merv, Did you see INITIAL D,s movie already?

Archived