• Last Reply

1. Wallis, definite, gt_silverspoiler_la

2. Hiep [pronounced "Hip" ya n00bs ;) ] (maybe) Starlabs

3. Mines (most likely)

4. Sean, most likely, Legasee

5. Michael, definite, Hanger

6. Rommel, maybe, WRX_LGT

7. Mic, most likely, Omen

8. JAKE, 2.5GTurbo (VERY MOST LIKELY...)

33 years... yep.

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

Any of you coming on Sat clear your headlights??? If so would any one be willing to help me for some beer or an equivalent pay off??? I'm just scared to do it myself. If not that's cool I will still be coming (most likely, if the wife dosen't change her mind about it).:icon_neut

i am interested Rommel, but god if we could do this next month or possible after x'mas then i have the money for the lip, i reali want it...but just not eough $$$ this month to last me til next pay day XD

and i'm interested in clearing my headlights too, if that's ok with Wallis, i need help desperately!!

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I might be able to stop by a little later if you guys are hanging out for a while. I'm playing golf at 9:30 so I probably couldn't get there till around 3 pm or so. I've done headlights a couple times so I don't mind helping out. And BTW, you don't need more silicone. There is plenty on the housings already, the key is reassemble hot so that they seal back up nice and tight.

Oh, my name is Paul and I'm 29.

I might be able to stop by a little later if you guys are hanging out for a while...

Come on up, Paul. We'll just play it by ear. I don't have to be anywhere, so if folks are having a good time, we'll just go with it. If some of you guys bring some women with you, it could eventually turn into a decent party. :woowoo:

Okay I'll bring my own tools and clean up my own mess. That is certainly fair enough! I've been wanting to clear my headlights for some time!

I was going to bring my wife but she said the same thing....well I don't want to go hang out in a parking lot with a bunch of guys talking about cars. Ha Ha.

See you all tomorrow!

If the freakin UPS would stop lying (saying I was not available to sign for it when my wife and I were home!! :icon_evil ) and actually bring my hood dampers to my house (a house behind the main house)... I'll bring them over tomorrow to show ya'll...

I'm looking to show up at about 2:00 probably (gotta be nice to the wifey, like have lunch and stuff like that :D)...what about the rest of you guys/gals :) ?

In Taiwan now...:spin:

Archived