LegacyGT.com

Legacy Meet

Rommel

I can finally meet some other Legacy owners (in the month that I've had it, I haven't seen ANY Legacies out on the road).

That's true..most of us just stood in the middle of the driveway and think "we've never seen so many legacy in one spot!!"

oh yea, btw i got my Seatbelt Chime turned off!!! finally 3rd try ^^

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry didn't get to a computer till now. Thanks to all for coming and making it a really nice mini meet. I am certainly willing to drive down once a month or so for the meets. Great location and great people. Not to mention some real nice Legacys!!

another Mike , we had a Mike, Michael and Mic at the meet :D

Heh heh, to be a different Mike, I also go by Mikey (softball team and some people at work call me that) :D

I definitely want to make the meets, wherever they're held, whenever possible.

Baldwin Park, right near Monrovia! :D

*useless trivia* Baldwin Park: home of the very first In-N-Out Burger (it's kind of a shame that they built a new one on the other side of the 10 and left the original all alone...maybe they'll make it into something historical)

How does last Saturday of every month at 1pm sound for Monrovia Mini-meets at my place? If that's generally okay with everybody, let's just go ahead and pencil that in every month. Obviously, if there are weather or event-related conflicts, or if a personal conflict arises for me, we can reschedule, relocate, or cancel.

Wuddaya think?

Wallis

You say the day and time and I will be there! By the way took my car to the local dealer for the cooling fan and they are actually admitting it is a problem. They will be calling the tech line to check on the solution (even though I told them what the solution is)! Thanks for your diagnosis on my car Wallis. I would have just tried to deal with it not knowing anything was wrong.

...Thanks for your diagnosis on my car Wallis. I would have just tried to deal with it not knowing anything was wrong.

No worries, that's why we subscribe to these boards, right? Glad it's working out. If they give you any trouble, you can always bring it to Dino at Sierra in Monrovia, and he'll take care of you.

... Are we meeting again this month? It is Christmas though :icon_tong ...

No, we're just talking about after the first of the year for the regular monthly meet.

We can always do a weekly parking lot meet for those who are so inclined. Is there a better, more central location than Monrovia for everybody? If not, then maybe between McDonald's and Burger King on Huntington in Monrovia? Maybe the lot behind Chili's and Acapulco in Monrovia? Maybe the lot at Macaroni Grill and Baja Fresh in Arcadia? (All on Huntington)

We can always do a weekly parking lot meet for those who are so inclined. Is there a better, more central location than Monrovia for everybody? If not, then maybe between McDonald's and Burger King on Huntington in Monrovia? Maybe the lot behind Chili's and Acapulco in Monrovia? Maybe the lot at Macaroni Grill and Baja Fresh in Arcadia? (All on Huntington)

i think it's worth the drive up the mountain to where you live, the view is stunning!

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

never had time to thank wallis for using his place last time. Was great seeing everyone and how different everyone's car is. Im down for a monthly meet becuase i go to school down in Irvine so.. ya know.

My suggestion for next time, we go on a drive up azusa canyon road.

never had time to thank wallis for using his place last time. Was great seeing everyone and how different everyone's car is. Im down for a monthly meet becuase i go to school down in Irvine so.. ya know.

My suggestion for next time, we go on a drive up azusa canyon road.

My pleasure-- I was pretty much sick as a dog but enjoyed every minute of it.

I agree on the drive-- let's do it.

Archived