Legacy Meet

Rommel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A coupla photos showing the location:

Satellite photo

Driveway photo

There's a lower level, a middle level, and an upper level for parking for, as I said before, about 10-15 cars. Hope to see you there.

Wallis

Just a reminder of the mini-meet at my place in Monrovia, this Saturday, 12/3 at 1pm.

FYI, here's a google map to the private way, which we share with three other neighbors; you have to continue past this point to get to our house. Get yourself to the 210 (Foothill Freeway) and drive east from Pasadena, or west from Claremont/Glendora/Azusa. Take the Mountain Ave. exit in Monrovia (not the one in Upland):

915 Ridgeside Drive, Monrovia

Once you get to the private way, look for our driveway, at the end of the private way. It snakes all the way up the hill to our property. You'll see "915" with an arrow indicating that you continue up the hill to our place.

WARNING and DISCLAIMER: The driveway at 915 Ridgeside Drive is a steep, narrow, and curvy driveway. You assume all responsibility for any damage you do to yourself, your vehicle, or anyone else's property as you enter and exit the property.

WARNING and DISCLAIMER: The driveway at 915 Ridgeside Drive is a steep, narrow, and curvy driveway. You assume all responsibility for any damage you do to yourself, your vehicle, or anyone else's property as you enter and exit the property.

^^^dude..you are scaring away ALL the people that are coming with slammed, 30 series tires, and full body kits :icon_bigg

how about some pics of this "dangerous place" Wallis :icon_bigg

In Taiwan now...:spin:

^^^dude..you are scaring away ALL the people that are coming with slammed, 30 series tires, and full body kits :icon_bigg

how about some pics of this "dangerous place" Wallis :icon_bigg

Sorry, I don't have a picture of the "dangerous" section, but as long as folks exercise common sense, and everybody with a 5MT knows how to use it, nobody's rides will be in jeopardy. There are no bumps and the curves are perfectly navigable (the moving truck made it up), but I'm just exercising an ounce of prevention on the "don't be stupid" front. I honestly don't have any concerns about this crowd, so guys, don't be a-scared, come on up!

Wallis

Here's the list so far with some of the actual names; feel free to insert yours Starlabs, Mines, 2.5GTurbo:

1. Wallis, definite, gt_silverspoiler_la

2. Starlabs (maybe)

3. Mines (most likely)

4. Sean, most likely, Legasee

5. Michael, definite, Hanger

6. Rommel, maybe, WRX_LGT

7. Mic, most likely, Omen

8. 2.5GTurbo (maybe)

Archived