LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 4th gen. Legacy today? Vol - 10

Put together one corner of the rear parking brake assembly. You need a good memory or a printout of the assembly directions. A helper will be good for when you re-insert the cable into the lever. Edited by Enlight

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

It replaces the OEM one with a beefier mount.

684_316_A.jpg

race wagon has upgraded brackets. That are bent on purpose to clear the fuel tank. I bent them back then tried to upgrade the swaybar to whiteline. Much cursing later, the original perrin went back in....after bending the bracket back to the original location.

/random useless factoid

Gave it a clay bar, polish and wax yesterday. Detailed the interior this morning but found something that broke my heart. Drivers side seat is ripped along one of the seams. Definitely wasn't like that a month ago. Could have been from my wallet or one of the service techs.

They are the black leather/ heated so probably won't be easy to replace.

Where in CT are you? I may have a driver's seat as I can give you once I get my aftermarket one back from the shop. You will just have to switch your seat position sensor over. Or you can probably find a cheap one from a junkyard.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Lots of basically P&P options for the driver's seat, but the passenger side is apparently more difficult to setup of you want matching seats.

Doesn't bother me though. I don't drive fast except when I'm alone, my passenger is also more comfy, and I kinda like it mismatched anyway. WRX seat from a local junkyard, not in amazing shape, but my OEM seat was badly torn and for $70 I'm very happy.

1300088480_Screenshot_20200904-1551144.thumb.png.5b19fee187de380d595de2073740cfc0.png

1652074331_Screenshot_20210716-1048443.thumb.png.6cf4e1bb06a431d436bfcc1898abea1c.png

Lots of basically P&P options for the driver's seat, but the passenger side is apparently more difficult to setup of you want matching seats.

Doesn't bother me though. I don't drive fast except when I'm alone, my passenger is also more comfy, and I kinda like it mismatched anyway. WRX seat from a local junkyard, not in amazing shape, but my OEM seat was badly torn and for $70 I'm very happy.

For $70 thats a steal, nice find.

Soooo much nicer than the stock seat.. Highly recommended if you can find a good deal. I'm tall and skinny though fwiw.

I keep an eye on car-parts for certain things and it showed up at a junkyard 7 min from my front door.

Gave it a clay bar, polish and wax yesterday. Detailed the interior this morning but found something that broke my heart. Drivers side seat is ripped along one of the seams. Definitely wasn't like that a month ago. Could have been from my wallet or one of the service techs.

They are the black leather/ heated so probably won't be easy to replace.

I have black leather front seats that I can send you the covers if you are interested, they are in pretty good shape; I just replaced them with 2011 STi seats.

I’m in Sheboygan, WI for the next few months. It’s a sneaky good car town (Road America right next door)

Just spotted a black 08-09 Spec B that’s partially debadged and has an exhaust. Anyone here?

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Drove it.. p0420 after 12 years and 255k. Hoping it's the original rear o2 sensor. Cat is around 7 years old and has 120k on it, and my car does consume oil.. Ordered a rear o2 sensor to blindly replace that first, fingers crossed..

Don't know what to make of these SS3 LED fogs. This is the lowest output they make and seems like it'll be obnoxious, but significantly more light at least.
Looks like they're aimed very high

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Yesterday I installed the Grom audio CD changer emulator with bluetooth (SUB08B3). I feel guilty for not installing it sooner, the improvement in sound is significant.

On the other hand, killmat butyl sound dampers were installed on the doors today. The improvement is expected in sound definition and reducing road noise, it is a recommended update!

Don't know what to make of these SS3 LED fogs. This is the lowest output they make and seems like it'll be obnoxious, but significantly more light at least.

Which version are those, sport, pro or max’s?

Agreed, they look like they are on the high side.

These are the Sport fogs, can't even imagine the Max's..

Unfortunately the fogs aren't adjustable on the car, but yep I planned to lower them down a bit.

I think I'm going to keep them though. I don't drive the car at night a lot and I don't have to turn the fogs on when I do, but say I'd need some extra light, they could really come in handy.

These are the Sport fogs, can't even imagine the Max's..

Unfortunately the fogs aren't adjustable on the car, but yep I planned to lower them down a bit.

I think I'm going to keep them though. I don't drive the car at night a lot and I don't have to turn the fogs on when I do, but say I'd need some extra light, they could really come in handy.

I have the Max’s on my Tacoma and they are awesomely bright. I moved my Pro’s from my Tacoma to my Outback when I upgraded and transferred over the corresponding mounting bits. I’ve never been flashed by anyone with either the Pro’s or Max’s on my Tacoma, so the cutoff is really good.

I mean if you wanna be technical, and I usually do, you shouldn't be driving with both headlamps and fogs on (it's dumb that is the set up from factory.) and if you're going more than 35ish they shouldn't be on either.

Properly aimed fog will reflect off the road into people's eyes and they hit the road close enough to mess with the drivers night vision. Bad weather and car shows is where they should be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk