LegacyGT.com

2019/20 NFL Thread

BDII

I’m not. I’m a life-long patriots fan

Dammit, the Patriots might trade Bennett and the Seahawks are considered to be a top landing spot. NE needs to keep him there :lol:

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can have that whiner back

Send him back to the Eagles please, actually, I hear Atlanta needs pass rush help more. Plus Bennett knows Dan Quinn, he played for him when Dan was our DC, so they have a rapport together. Bill, trade him to Atlanta, don't they have a TE you need?

:lol:

Niners fans...

https://bustedcoverage.com/2019/10/14/49ers-cowboys-fan-fight-buffalo-wild-wings-cerritos-california-video/

Too long;Didn't watch

Niners fans got drunk at a Buffalo Wild Wings, started talking trash at Cowboys fans, then promptly got their butts kicked....

Is that article in English or millenial speak?

I'm guessing millennial speak. Funniest part was seeing the niners fan (after eating the carpet), getting helped back up to his feet, only to attack the Cowboys fans again and get hit by that pint glass. That must have been a good hard throw because that dude didn't get backup after that. You can practically hear the THUNK of that glass connecting with his head!

Seahawks just claimed Josh Gordon off waivers, interesting. I hope it works out for him this time. He's a very talented receiver but has demons that he needs to put behind him going forward.

27 teams on the waiver wire passed him up.

His agent is saying 9 teams contacted him that were interested, including the Seahawks. This is obviously a very low risk move, it's not like we need receiver help that badly anyway. These games that Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf have been having are breaking franchise receiving records.

Plus David Moore and Jaron Brown have shown themselves to be Serviceable in the rotation. What we need right now is same thing the Patriots need, a good Tight End, but we are getting Ed Dickson back this week so that should help some.

Patriots were 8-0 with Gordon. 0-1 without him. Big facts.

Patriots have won 3 out of the last 5 Superbowls. Been to 9 in total. You’ve been to two.

If you think you’re gonna troll me or any patriots fan with a regular season loss you’re sadly mistaken.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Patriots have won 3 out of the last 5 Superbowls. Been to 9 in total. You’ve been to two.

If you think you’re gonna troll me or any patriots fan with a regular season loss you’re sadly mistaken.

It was a stupid joke about Gordon, don't be such a sensitive snowflake.

[emoji38]

This is such a cool story, I just had to share it

Seahawks Lift Green Beret

https://q13fox.com/2019/11/07/seahawks-lift-green-beret-to-return-to-battlefield-he-repays-the-gift/

With all due respect to Lamar, Wilson is the clear front runner for MVP at this point in the season

TDS INT YDS RTG

23 2 2,737 114.9

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/static/img/fantasy/transparent/200x200/WIL777781.png

Also has another 3 rush TD's bring the total to 26. Lamar is great though and deserves to be in the mix for it with the way he has played. I like the Ravens playoff chances with him too.

I like trading with the Patriots, they give us great players. Jacob Hollister (TE) is working out just fine filling in for Will Dissly who is out for the season.

He has 3 TD's in two games, last one was a one-handed grab.

EJM7O-UUYAAeTEE.jpg

04292019_jacob_141133-780x589.jpg

I don't know how much work he is going to get with Ed Dickson coming off IR, but I think he has earned his snaps and should be given plenty more. Let Ed Dickson compete for the starting spot.

Edited by DickDastardly00