LegacyGT.com

2019/20 NFL Thread

BDII

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news about Ben, I wonder if he retires at the end of the season now. Then Drew Brees gets injured, now he's out 6 weeks, just sucks, bad day for QB's yesterday.

+1; Trubisky had his balls snipped on Saturday and struggled on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
+1; Trubisky had his balls snipped on Saturday and struggled on Sunday.

An now he is injured and will likely miss at least one game.

He entered Sunday's game having completed 67 of 103 passes for 579 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions.

The Bears (3-1) are next slated to play the Raiders (2-2) in London Week 5 action.

Maybe that is a blessing in disguise, let's see what Chase Daniels can do

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

An now he is injured and will likely miss at least one game.

Raiders and a bye week. probably more

Maybe that is a blessing in disguise, let's see what Chase Daniels can do

Yes and no, the O line was good because Chase doesn't leave the pocket. He played well but I cant stop thinking about the Giants game.

Raiders and a bye week. probably more

Yes and no, the O line was good because Chase doesn't leave the pocket. He played well but I cant stop thinking about the Giants game.

Maybe it's too early to give up on Trubisky, but after ages of Cutler, they deserve better than what he has shown so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh,

Richard Sherman still doesn't have the ability to apologize.

https://news.yahoo.com/richard-sherman-baker-mayfield-definitely-deserves-an-apology-my-bad-handshake-snub-dap-183838492.html

And his controversies are stupid.

Saying someone "deserves an apology "is NOT the same thing as saying I'm sorry. He is simply one of those dudes that can't say the simple words, I'm sorry.

The infamous press conference where he threatened Jim Moore's career immediately comes to mind. Oh, never mind, looks like Jim is all over it today: https://sports.mynorthwest.com/708486/moore-richard-sherman-back-tracking-isnt-new/

I will always love Richard Sherman the player, but I do not like, the narcissist, grudge-holding person he really is. Learn to admit your mistakes, and move on from them Richard, it's certainly better than digging the hole deeper.

Edited by DickDastardly00

His reaction when Malcolm Butler intercepted Wilson was all the apology I’ll ever need

When are the Patriots going to play a real team this season? They beat up on a hapless Giants team without Sequon Barkley and Wayne Gallman last night, and no I didn't watch because I knew it would be a dud of a game.

In fact, the majority of Monday night and Thursday night games so far have been complete duds that I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching. So far the NFL sucks this year, too many starting QB's injured and too many terrible teams with 0-5 or 1-4 records. The only good Thursday night game so far was the Seahawks-Rams game, the rest have been crap. OH well, at least Baseball has been interesting.

Theres a good stretch coming up where we’ll see whats what.

11/3-12/1

@ Baltimore

Philly

Dallas

@ Houston

Kansas

I just had a look, they have four, maybe 5 hard games, if you count the 3-2 Ravens as being a good team (I'm still on the fence about that)

Normally the teams that wins the Super bowl gets a harder schedule the following year, but the Patriots have one of the easier schedules out of the 32 teams this year. Of course it's not their fault that the rest of the AFC with the exception of the Chiefs and maybe the Bills, suck balls this year.

I'm not worried about the Cowboys, every good team puts up a stinker now and then, even the Patriots.

-----

On the AFC, you're both wrong, after a rebuilding year, the Dolphins will go on a 4 year march of dominance, they will crush the Raiders and the Patriots both with one of the best pass rushing/ turnover creating defenses in the League. Dan Marino will be the first former MVP QB to come out of retirement at age 59, break his own passing TD records and he will finally win his first super bowl. They will defeat Andy Reid in the AFC Championship game denying them a trip to the SB (again), and the Dolphins go on to be victorious against the Saints.

It will be the greatest sports comeback story of all time, Hollywood will make a movie about it. David Hasslehoff will star as Dan Marino in the sport biopic about his life. The Hoff will win his first Oscar.

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/1/13254/02_2009/2618faf58d6c5af9_marinoandhasselhoff.jpg

:orly:

Yeah Really,

The only reason why I know this is because I found this Delorean and inside there was this Sports book:

922182_EDM59hs5nOCw9aQxnvwf_xl.jpg

I actually watched a MNF game this year and I regret it. I think the Lions are the most screwed (consistently) team by the Refs in the NFL. Those two Hands to the face calls last night were egregious and without a doubt determined the outcome of the game. GB should've lost. NFL Refs are not having a good year (again). You'd think with modern technology and NY reviewing everything that they'd get this stuff right but no....

Chiefs without Mahomes will play: Green Bay, Minnesota and Tennessee. My guess is they lose to Green bay and Minnesota and maybe beat the titans.

Other than the patriots their schedule is a cake walk from then on. 11-5 and and no playoff bye is likely if Mahomes returns in 3 weeks. I see them going 9-7 or 10-6 if he’s out more than 3 weeks. Then you’re looking at a wild card and a trip to Gillette after already playing 18 games.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT