LegacyGT.com

s402 BP5 replica

spent most of my time working on the lamp harness. another friend is helping develop a plug -n- play harness that will work with the washer lamps. they are different then the post lamps without the washers. will get the post drl to work with the ebrake too.

68573006409__27743FF8-81D3-47A4-9EE3-5E4DE2F32EEC.jpg

10 hours ago, CEVENN said:

Fantastic job on this car, thanks for doing it!

Any chance to know side mirror color code?

sorry no paint code for the mirror caps. It will go to the subaru sti designers grave. i bought the caps long ago from someone that worked at the plant. they were brand new and still in the labeled plastic. they are a pearl silver, not the metallic silver on the LGTs. you could use the subaru silver if you wanted, its a subtle difference between the two silvers

Edited by 05MNLGT
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 10/13/2021 at 12:14 PM, 05MNLGT said:

infosecdad you know i did the jdm/udm rear foglight control? now that's some fun at a stoplight or for that tailgater.

Hey. I have the EDM stalk for the rear fog light control. 

Care to elaborate on what pin you tapped into from the module? 

I have the relay sketch from Aden. But it doesnt tell you what pin the rear fog control comes from. 

Im banking on you having had taken some photos. 😆 

Edited by Kalien32
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 12:53 AM, 05MNLGT said:

sorry no paint code for the mirror caps. It will go to the subaru sti designers grave. i bought the caps long ago from someone that worked at the plant. they were brand new and still in the labeled plastic. they are a pearl silver, not the metallic silver on the LGTs. you could use the subaru silver if you wanted, its a subtle difference between the two silvers

Hi. I found the originals S402 covers on Amayama. Waiting for delivery. It's not for a S402 or a fantastic replica like yours, just for my 2007 Spec B 5EAT. Thanks for the help. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 10:45 AM, CEVENN said:

Hi. I found the originals S402 covers on Amayama. Waiting for delivery. It's not for a S402 or a fantastic replica like yours, just for my 2007 Spec B 5EAT. Thanks for the help. 

be careful. lots of sellers use the silver from the silver LGT and pass them off as s402. the s402 are a pearl silver. very slight difference to the untrained eye. only way to be sure is to have both to compare, or one that's factory wrapped with subaru sti s402 code. hope you got the right ones.

On 1/11/2023 at 12:51 PM, Kalien32 said:

Hey. I have the EDM stalk for the rear fog light control. 

Care to elaborate on what pin you tapped into from the module? 

I have the relay sketch from Aden. But it doesnt tell you what pin the rear fog control comes from. 

Im banking on you having had taken some photos. 😆 

sorry. did the wiring 5 years ago and can't remember squat. can check once i get done with the  wagon this spring.

5 minutes ago, 05MNLGT said:

sorry. did the wiring 5 years ago and can't remember squat. can check once i get done with the  wagon this spring.

Lol. I thought that would be the case. 

But if you do remember to check, the info would be extremely helpful.

15 minutes ago, Kalien32 said:

Lol. I thought that would be the case. 

But if you do remember to check, the info would be extremely helpful.

ping me in 2 months. jungling 3 builds right now. wagon is the biggest pain right now. having issue with boost, which i'll have to deal with after paint.