LegacyGT.com

Forum updates (software)

Tide

Logout should be fixed now. Not sure where mark all read used to be, will look into it later.

Edit: this is in response to rao

Thanks. It was at the bottom of the Forums page. Now there is just an option to "Log out"

Edit: actually that option at the bottom of the Forums page doesn't log you out (although it says it does) it actually just marks everyting read.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the threads are wider than my screen, some are twice as wide as my screen (i.e., must scroll to right to read sentences).

I can't say with 100% certainty that this didn't happen before, but it seems more frequent after the update.

Anyone know what cause this?

Some of the threads are wider than my screen, some are twice as wide as my screen (i.e., must scroll to right to read sentences).

I can't say with 100% certainty that this didn't happen before, but it seems more frequent after the update.

Anyone know what cause this?

usually that happens when somebody posts really large pictures in the thread.

Guest *Jedimaster*

Things look good on my end- initially, everything loaded slowly, but now it's lightning quick- that could be on my end though.

Oh, and let's get people donating! I just did my 2nd- it's not fun doing the coding that Chad's been working on- once you mod one of these things it's more complicated than you'd think. And it ain't cheap either- so donate!

When I try and access legacygt.com it auto-redirects me to http://legacygt.com/profile.php which then pops up with a 404 not found error.

I think this is a vbulletin issue because it happens on other forums that use the same software.

I was using firefox 0.8, just updated to 1.07 and same thing happens.

Cleared cache as well and no help.

EDIT: Ohh yeah, this only happens the first time I try and access the website. So if I hit my legacygt bookmark, it redirects me to the profile.php page, if I hit my legacygt bookmark again, I go to the legacygt homepage without being redirected.

Well let us know what Browser/OS you are using and we can give you a hand. I have heard that people using proxies might also have an issue until they reload the proxies' cache (aol & peeps at work).

Thanks completely missed that...dont know how but sorry.

Interesting find, It's a bug in vBAdvanced that I just applied a fix for. Please report back if it still fails.

http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10374

When I try and access legacygt.com it auto-redirects me to http://legacygt.com/profile.php which then pops up with a 404 not found error.

I think this is a vbulletin issue because it happens on other forums that use the same software.

I was using firefox 0.8, just updated to 1.07 and same thing happens.

Cleared cache as well and no help.

EDIT: Ohh yeah, this only happens the first time I try and access the website. So if I hit my legacygt bookmark, it redirects me to the profile.php page, if I hit my legacygt bookmark again, I go to the legacygt homepage without being redirected.

Just today or anytime? What page is "page not found"? Generic Apache page or vBulliten like?

Not all the times, but some of the time when I hit my link to LegacyGT.com it goes to the page not found. Even after refreshing the same things happens. The only way to get it up is to hit the link again from the drop down links on the right.

I am using the latest internet explorer.

I'm too lazy to check and see if this has been psoted already but I like the new edit function where it allows you to edit your posts within the thread. If you don't knwo what I am talking abotu go edit one of your posts. I am also to lazy to try and explain it better.

These 13-15 our days are getting to me.

Archived