LegacyGT.com

Forum updates (software)

Tide

Guest *Jedimaster*
wow and I'm not even paying jedi anymore.

Yeah, those moderator checks are sorely missed.

I'll take a spin in your Shreck B this December when I touch down in Cali as payment :D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the PM limit new? I don't remember it being 500 before. Thanks if it's new! Thanks again if it was there before. 500 is generous for a forum to offer.

Wow! Now it says 1000 allowed. That is pretty slick!

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I might have to deduct some from your post count for not reading the thread Dan. :)

Meh....postcount is for n00bs and banned peeps! :munch:

:lol: I read it, but didn't comprehend/process it while I was at work because we are using dumb IE. At home with FF, I have the issue.....so clear the cache, eh??

Well let us know what Browser/OS you are using and we can give you a hand. I have heard that people using proxies might also have an issue until they reload the proxies' cache (aol & peeps at work).

I was using explorer on a work machine and I am not sure how they have the network set up? It seems to be running fine on my machine at home with both explorer and firefox.

If you are at work and they use a proxy server to help save bandwidth, then certain files (javascripts) may be cached on their server causing the issue. It should work itself out or you may need to kick the IS team.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm liking the edit box within the same page- is that something you did or is it part of the update? I haven't kept up with VB updates much.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Now my interest is piqued- any particular quirks with this av? I think I know who it is because I got a PM about a similar issue. Is it animated?

It was a corrupt row in the attachments table. I deleted the row and its fine now.

Now my interest is piqued- any particular quirks with this av? I think I know who it is because I got a PM about a similar issue. Is it animated?

Which browser are you using? I'm aware there is an issue with IE Mac, but thats all. In which case I'd recommend Firefox or Safari until its resolved.

I am now getting the "normal forum view" on the left half of my screen, and a gray-blue panel on the right side, making the viewing area smaller.

Can you help with this, it wasn't this way yesterday??

I am unable to loggin with Safari, Firefox and Netscape...

I am using a brand new iMac G5 (happy man here!!!) with the latest browsers and OS.

When I enter my username and password, I get a "Wellcome" page and then I am redirected to the homepage, but still unlogged... If I enter it again, the same thing happens on and on.

The first time I log in, everything is ok, but the problem is back as soon as I come back the second time. Reseting the browser solve this problem, but is definitly annoying!

Logging in ok with IE (mac) but get a VERY narrow page (about half the width of my screen).

Times are tough!

Hope this will be fixed soon!

PS: I have the same problem with NASIOC and another forum using phpBB. Maybe the problem is me somehow :(

Archived