LegacyGT.com

98 Leggy Build

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ac36c7303beafa9789dfe3a558f6ef30.jpg

Parked behind the girlfriends outback. Never realized how much smaller the second gen is until u put them side by side. Hers is real clean minus one dent on the drivers fender. Low miles on it with tons of service history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

69107857449bd4ca5f786859f742a8c1.jpg

Got some wrx suspension installed on the fronts and one rear today. Only had 2 hours before it got dark and I had to run to store to buy 19mm wrench

Now if this ain’t goals:

5141ace73f87b33c86c0fd9fb804457b.jpg

4a88ff2d609ff462490b9f3ad3ce9c2a.jpg

Makes me want coils and wheels ASAP

Got some springs coming in for the wrx struts as the struts alone didn’t really lower the car noticeably. I have sedan springs on fronts on right now and it maybe lowered it a 1/2 inch. Maybe I didn’t measure exactly. On the rear it’s on sedan springs with spacer. I have wagon springs for both front and back. I like where the rear is right now. But if the lowering springs drop the front maybe 1.5-2” then I’ll pull the spacers out from the rear and play around with it.

What I’m saying is I have 3 sets of springs and spacers to dial this in. Lol coils would easier lol

I have some H&R lowering springs for I believe a GC8. I can get more details if you’re interested. I also have some 04 sti springs as well. If you’re curious how the H&R would sit, I have some pictures on my build thread. No idea on the STI springs though.

I think you got a pretty good stance though. The slight rake is what I’m looking for as well.

I have some H&R lowering springs for I believe a GC8. I can get more details if you’re interested. I also have some 04 sti springs as well. If you’re curious how the H&R would sit, I have some pictures on my build thread. No idea on the STI springs though.

I think you got a pretty good stance though. The slight rake is what I’m looking for as well.

Yeah I like the stance right now it’s low and definitely more stiff and handles more direct now. I don’t scrape over big bumps or coming up driveways. Plus it’ll remain practical as well. Going low makes me want to get real wheels now haha.