LegacyGT.com

*** Official LegacyGT.com 1320 List ***

j.reed

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On OBXT: I only have one time for an Outback... if I get more, I'll be sure to post the leaders. This goes with anything, if there are enough of X type of car to post a leader, I'll do it.

On 60': I only had 3 60' times or so posted. It is where you are going to see easy gains/losses but its really no help unless you have other 60's to compare them to... I won't remove them in the future and I will request them in the template.

• 2 weeks later...
I will get you Tronix..............but awesome time with a 5EAT. As soon as we incorpate the lock-out mod it will give us .2-.4 better times. Mod to come.

I believe you will... I wanna try to get a torque converter, cobb SF intake and a perrin IC.. here before next spring, I'm aiming to break into the 12's on stock turbo. I dunno If i can do it though. should be interesting.

-T

for more pics and info... http://angevine.org/legacy/legacy.html

There is a company that I have emailed asking about their converters and such. I agree our 5EAT have so much potential, but someone needs to step up and tweak the TCU.

I will have a completely different setup in a few months (using a 50T), so the spring time will be a nice time to see how it performs at the track.

Update my time please... not 12's yet, but working on it. lol.

13.052 @ 107.48 w/ a 2.0 60'

Same track, same mods, 17 psi, and cooooolder at 29f.

^^ best mph with stock turbo ??? lol... ;)

2012 Forester XT. Stage 2+

Retired from Racing. I used to build FMIC and more.

Yes update my time as well please as it's alot better than previous best. Oh sorry forgot to mention I have same mods as before except I added Borla Catback exhaust and this was done on same track. Weather conditions was about 32 degree's with 50% humidity. Thanks.

R/T ..... .036

60' ..... 1.928

330 ..... 5.509

1/8 ..... 8.479

MPH ..... 83.41

1000 ..... 11.067

1/4 ..... 13.263

MPH ..... 102.98

Magowin / 13.263 @ 102.98 / E-Town, NJ / 5MT / GT ltd sedan / Crucial UP, PLTek DP, K&N Typhoon, Cobb Pulley, Borla Catback, Custom Tune / 32F and 50% humidity.

If you have a fastest time for either 5MT or 5EAT, if you wish to, post your entire time slip, it will be placed on this first page.

This was why I stepped way out of line and posted in the disgusting out of control "illegal" format:icon_frow This better?

- KTM 525 / 12.80 @ 106.8mph /1.83/E-Town / 5MT / Sedan / UP,DP,TMIC, T.D.C. Protune/DA was minus 1600ft/11-11-05

I still need the normal format to post it into the list, you won't always be the fastest ;)

Stock turbo fastest I presume?

Added 12 second club, added 3 times, waiting on confirmation ktm is on stock turbo.

Yep KTM is on stock turbo still and so am I. Heres my best run of today which is better then last night so please update. Thanks.

R/T ..... .079

60' ..... 1.940

330 ..... 5.459

1/8 ..... 8.394

MPH ..... 84.35

1000 ..... 10.947

1/4 ..... 13.101

MPH ..... 104.80

Magowin / 13.101 @ 104.80 / 1.940 60' / E-Town, NJ / 5MT / GT ltd sedan / Crucial UP, PLTek DP, K&N Typhoon, Cobb Pulley, Borla Catback, Custom Tune / 42F and 58% humidity.

Yes VF40. Wont always be the fastest but for now I am so I must enjoy my 2 minutes of fame and glory LOL. I know Rob is gunning for me and so will others. I think it's great to have competition keeps everyone striving. When your car goes stage-2 you should put some numbers to reckon with as well.

ok, sorry about the formatting, time changed again today anyway ;)

02bluefirehawk / 12.916 @ 106.74 / 1.865 60' / Cecil Dragway, MD / 5MT / GT / Up&Dwn pipes, UTEC, MTS FMIC, ShortShifter, hks ebc @17psi, 2.5" single exit exhaust / 47f

Nice time man I kinda figured you'd hit 12's sooner or later with the setup you have. I think my car is set for only 15.5psi from TDC because I was putting good power down as it is so he didn't want to push the car. Perhaps I'll connect the AP up this week sometime when a friends in it so he can read it as I"m driving to see what I'm actually running.

Is Cecil Dragway open some more this season or was this weekend it for you? I found out Atco's still open so gonna hit that on Black Friday so I still have a chance at hitting 12's.

rporter / 13.395 @ 99.93 / 1.885 60'/Lapeer (MI) Dragway / 5MT / GT Ltd Wagon / AP Stage 1 93 / 52F, 53% hum. / 11.19.2005

Gee, you folks farther south had the colder temps this weekend! It was only supposed to have been a high of 46 here, but it was a beautiful sunny day in the low 50s (and I wanted the 46 degrees!!)

FWIW, on a 13.472 run, a pulled a 1.810 60' Gonna get to a 1.7xx yet (although it will have to wait until next season)!

Ron

Finally made it back to the strip w/ Stg II

Two best:

RT: .531 .035

60': 1.862 1.837

ET: 13.424 13.448

MPH: 101.26 99.99

2nd was my last run and had zero cooldown or it would have been a 13.3x. I did smoke the EVO in the other lane (he ran 13.08 but was sleeping w/ a 1.47 RT!). Conditions were 62-65 deg F, DA 1400ft. Speedworld Motorplex outside Phoenix, AZ. 5MT LTD, Cobb catted DP, STI UP, custom catback, Cobb AP w/ Harman Motive map, AVO panel filter, 1/2 tank, nothing removed from car, 200 lb driver. I ran 14.36 @ 94 bone stock at the same track w/ similar weather conditions last year.

For comparison, there were two stock '05 STI's at the track, neither went better than 14.0 or 100 mph. The EVO mentioned above ran a best of 12.87 @106 w/ TBE, upgraded IC, and Ecutek tune. An M3 6MT was running 13.4-13.5 @ 105.

For the list format:

Rodan/ 13.42 @ 101.2/ 1.86 60'/ Speedworld, AZ/ 5MT LTD sedan/ STI UP/Cobb HFC DP/ custom catback/ Cobb AP w/ Harman Motive map/ AVO panel filter/ 1400ft AD, 65 deg F/ 11-19-05

Dam that knock on the back door is getting LOUDER:icon_bigg . This so reminds me of the early LS1 days on LS1.com. We had a "stock internals" list. This time of year there were tons of guys setting new personal bests every weekend. SS ran an 11.62 with the stock internals (motor never opened up, stock heads and camshaft,bolt ons only). With that 60'and weather from the other night you would have got me Rob. Atco is still open if we could get a decent turnout i'd take the trip again. Rob how far is Atco from you? We could get a bunch of pretty fast LGT's to showup. J.Reed,Rob,Magowin,Edmudo,Chruisser,etc.

I know Atco does private track rentals. Kinda pricy though 150 bucks ea but you would have so many runs our clutches would be spent. LS1 board I am a member of is doing one on Dec 1st.

Cecil is open one more Friday night (next friday) and then only Saturdays until mid-december (or the first big snow)

www.cecilcountydragway.com

In regards to boost, I'm dialed in at 17 but I peak at about 15 going down the track. The little vf40 can't seem to keep up in the high rpm band which is where I stay while shifting. I think KTM and I are pushing the limits right now on the turbo AND stock clutch.

-Rob

MTS

Nice time man I kinda figured you'd hit 12's sooner or later with the setup you have. I think my car is set for only 15.5psi from TDC because I was putting good power down as it is so he didn't want to push the car. Perhaps I'll connect the AP up this week sometime when a friends in it so he can read it as I"m driving to see what I'm actually running.

Is Cecil Dragway open some more this season or was this weekend it for you? I found out Atco's still open so gonna hit that on Black Friday so I still have a chance at hitting 12's.

Hahah yep. Figures it'd be a couple ls1 boys doing it here. ;) I remember I ran 11.85 @ 112 w/ my stock internals, bolt ons only... and I was like hell yeah... then I saw ls1tech and was like, wtf. lol. I'll have to check my schedule to see if and when we could all meet up there before the season ends. It'd definately be a good time, but I do want to get a tune first!! lol ;)

Keep on Keeping on!

-Rob

MTS

Dam that knock on the back door is getting LOUDER:icon_bigg . This so reminds me of the early LS1 days on LS1.com. We had a "stock internals" list. This time of year there were tons of guys setting new personal bests every weekend. SS ran an 11.62 with the stock internals (motor never opened up, stock heads and camshaft,bolt ons only). With that 60'and weather from the other night you would have got me Rob. Atco is still open if we could get a decent turnout i'd take the trip again. Rob how far is Atco from you? We could get a bunch of pretty fast LGT's to showup. J.Reed,Rob,Magowin,Edmudo,Chruisser,etc.

I know Atco does private track rentals. Kinda pricy though 150 bucks ea but you would have so many runs our clutches would be spent. LS1 board I am a member of is doing one on Dec 1st.

new times: +4

12 second club: +1

Maybe I'll go to atco tomorrow, are they still open tuesdays? I'm tired of my time getting beaten by these people with sub 40 degree temps! :p

edit: KTM, I'm down for a group night at Atco. Tell me when!

Archived