LegacyGT.com

Winter Tires/Wheels and TPMS

I ask a similar question in another thread but really got no answers.

Are there any other tires sizes that will fit the Subaru Legacy?

I know stock size is 225/55/17. Often people run a narrow winter tire. Or something slightly taller. The 225/55/17 seems to have somewhat limited availability in an all out snow tire.

My girlfriend was wanting to purchase a set of new Goodyear Weatherready tires because they offered an impressive rebate at the moment. The tire wasn't available in a 225/55/17. But a 215/55/17 was and also a 235/55/17. A 215/60/17 was available also.

Has anybody been able to fit a full set of mounted wheels in their car? I'm trying to workout the logistics.

Looks like they are ~28" in diameter and I got the measuring tape out... didn't look good.

I would be fine with All Seasons, however we have roads that require traction tires at times so it's mandatory if I'm doing winter activities.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Has anybody been able to fit a full set of mounted wheels in their car? I'm trying to workout the logistics.

Yes. I have 18" full winter set up and stock set ups. I load the car up when heading to discount tire for my seasonal swap. Discount tire bags up the unused set so you have plenty of options for loading without worrying about a mess. Works with seats down or not, just have to be good at tetris.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

17" Winter Tires and 18" summer tires and wheels both fit.

I had the rear seat down.

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

Archived