LegacyGT.com

Madrig ,the north BP5 .

madrig

On 3/11/2023 at 1:58 PM, DoctorDaveLGT said:

Seriously.....WOW! I thought I'd never lust after a set of fenders after getting the S402s, but then you go and do that.

What's the extension specs?

i had no choice to make the fenders if i want one of this days install my new front ! there is a chance i  do a design/trap to challenge the  s402 guys !  extension is 25 mm a least . 

also i molded your parts  , need finition , have been busy but will try to finish this month .  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, madrig said:

i had no choice to make the fenders if i want one of this days install my new front ! there is a chance i  do a design/trap to challenge the  s402 guys !  extension is 25 mm a least . 

also i molded your parts  , need finition , have been busy but will try to finish this month .  

Please, no rush at all on mine. Those fenders are a work of art just like everything else. I'm definitely jealous they're wider than the S402's.

On 3/13/2023 at 10:03 AM, DoctorDaveLGT said:

Please, no rush at all on mine. Those fenders are a work of art just like everything else. I'm definitely jealous they're wider than the S402's.

hit me if you need anything ! 

the fender are 30 mm at the top , as they reduce to blend  to align oem design . i m wider cause i need to extend the bumper . from what i saw s402 frenders align with bumber .  also on composite fenders you can completely remove the inner edge , what people roll on the metal one , so you can go very close in wheels setup .

the vent i m looking to integrate , 

fender_m5.jpg

• Like 6

Very nice, love everything about it! I keep debating about rolling the S402s but I'll give that more thought once your rear quarters go on and see how much extra space I have to work with front and rear. Thinking about up-sizing wheel to 9" with 255 tires, maybe even wider.

I'll definitely hit you up for more carbon art pieces in the future.

P.S. I got a rare CF piece just for you coming from Japan. I'll reach out once its delivered.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2023 at 11:29 AM, boxkita said:

@madrig - did you get an invitation to the east coast meet in June? I'd live to see your car in person :)

https://www.legacygt.com/topic/138767-june-16-18-23-carlisle-pa-legacygtcom-east-coast-meetup/page/15/

yes i receive it . it is something i would like to do but time , distance make it very difficult . 

you dont want to see my car , it is very neglected at this point ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/23/2023 at 6:31 PM, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

Just when I thought I could get some progress on my other projects, you go and do this. 🤦🏻‍♂️
would it be available in just FRP? My tired old dented daily doesn’t need cf…neither does my wallet! 🤣

yes it is available in frp !