LegacyGT.com

Madrig ,the north BP5 .

madrig

Madrig, have you ever thought of replicating (or improving the design of) those OEM rain guards? Is it feasible?

it is possible for sure , but i dont have time , really . especially being a small market an a old platform . i want to do more cause is really a great forum with great people here .

understand i have complete front end jdm post face that i bought more than a year ago and didn't touch it yet ! and many other parts around !

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Enoight not to threadjack but what’s the p/n for that console with the ebrake on the left hand side? And whered you find it?!

Madrig cette pièce est très belle et formidable, je m’intéresse aussi! Je voudrais bien voir cette pièce à ta wagon:wub:

merci beaucoup , pas trop le temps de travailler sur la voiture , mais toujours aussi passionne de la finir !

IMG_8723.thumb.JPG.27799ee3c9915cc076ea6c2c513e2d75.JPG

last time i drove the car , Christmas time !

i had to change the steering rack and since developed a misfire , code p302 304 . gone try to investigate this week . will change spark plug for sure and go from there .i miss the drive especially when it s snowing!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

i never updated but i found my misfire . it was tricky cause i had only code misfire 302 304 ,  in fact it was the acvs malfunction , but this have is own code , i guess until is really dead no code . 

the car is running great now and it s doing what it suppose to do in the snow ! 

IMG_9811.JPG

vlcsnap-2023-02-08-10h57m40s001.png

306816306_636376964673159_6076294928125279301_n - Copy.jpg

• Like 8