LegacyGT.com

how much a 07 spec b with 137,000 miles worth

Looks like an 07 to me.

Ah yes, sorry I mispoke. I forgot facelift years are from 08-09. Depending on location, and that mileage I wouldn't pay more than 10k for it. Assume that no maintenance to banjo filters, or stock tune was peformed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Looks pretty rough to me. Get a look underneath if possible before you buy it. The biggest visual red flag to me is that tow hitch. Private party value in excellent condition is under $6,500. Carfax is not accurate so do not rely on that info.

Buy it, clean it up and sell it on here since people think they are made of gold. Being in the north east too, who knows how much rust could be down below. If I'm buying it, I'm not paying over $5k and even then, I'd try to get it a little cheaper. You could probably sell it for 8 or 9 to someone who doesn't do research and has to have that car (i.e. someone on this forum).

Private party value in excellent condition is under $6,500.

PPV can't be used to price specialty/low-production cars. That 6.5k estimate is about right for a regular LGT, tho...

A 137k '07 spec. B is worth what someone will pay, and judging by recent sales on this forum alone, a clean specimen is worth at least $10k. Whether this car fits the bill is another question, but it looks pretty straight from the few pics.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Yeah, 6.5k would be a steal. As mentioned, a regular LGT in similar condition goes for that. Hell, if its an 07 it has the STI 6 speed, thats 3k alone. A car is worth what someone is willing to pay, true, and it seems people are willing to pay 10k+ easily for the Spec.B's.

A normal person is not going to pay extra because it's a "limited production". Cars are posted for sale on here all the time with inflated prices and they seem to move fairly slow if it all. I'm looking at it from a business decision not as a consumer.

Check it out cons/oes spectrum shock only one aluminium control arm motor little dirty noting crazy some rust on rear sway bar and muffler pros/perrin tmic indivia catted dp and drive pretty strong clutch is good interior not dirty just normal wear

Screenshot_20170515-222303.thumb.jpg.e0e536fca453c83e984d36fe008e5b25.jpg

Screenshot_20170515-222232.thumb.jpg.fc56daf6e4c47de1fa7a18c9458db3fb.jpg

Screenshot_20170515-222423.thumb.jpg.40d9cf7e7da49850feedbe1b80d571a6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
A normal person is not going to pay extra because it's a "limited production". Cars are posted for sale on here all the time with inflated prices and they seem to move fairly slow if it all. I'm looking at it from a business decision not as a consumer.

Yeah, but a normal person isn't going to be looking for a "limited production" car. The seller of such a car could try to sell to said normal person, and if the buyer brings up the book value, the seller could very easily show that market value is higher and negotiate based off of that. The point being that market value can vary greatly from a book value (in this case, due to rarity), and in the end, if the buyer really wants it, they'll pay the market price. As such, chances are the buyer of a car like this would more likely than not be on the enthusiast-side of the spectrum.

Archived