LegacyGT.com

DO NOT buy from SubaruGenuineParts.com

VIN was irrelevant in this case. their part numbers are WRONG.

How you can have the balls to blame me is beyond ridiculous..

so in essence you are giving them a pass for wrong part description...

Since the VIN was irrelevant you should have called them to place the order and make sure you got the right part. Yes, my balls are ridiculously huge. ;)

Not giving them a pass at all, their listing was incorrect, but the way you have gone about everything, from your research to your complaining, is less than stellar and it kinda overshadows their product description error.

think of all the sammiches that could have been purchased and eaten for the $16 wasted by user error here. it's ridiculous.

or all the sammiches i could have eaten instead of wasting my time reading this thread.

Enjoy every sandwich.

[/Warren Zevon]

OP is a whiny ***** who wants to be compensated for failing to play by the CLEARLY DEFINED ground rules of the parts site. IMO, 30 or under. Us old folks have bought the wrong part, even over the counter, enough times to know that in auto parts, feces occur.

Since the VIN was irrelevant you should have called them to place the order and make sure you got the right part. Yes, my balls are ridiculously huge. ;)

Not giving them a pass at all, their listing was incorrect, but the way you have gone about everything, from your research to your complaining, is less than stellar and it kinda overshadows their product description error.

I e-mailed them asking them to ship the correct part, instead I got the run around about the vin so I guess lesson learned don't buy from them since they cannot understand what the issue was....

Finally they offered to replace the part but by that time I had ordered the correct part and as such, no more business from me. it was a simple description error on their part, not the ordering on my part. I did not knowingly order the part for car without heated seats and then try to pull a fast one here.

on a scale of 1 to 10 of you understanding the issue it is a minus 5.

If they cannot get their parts descriptions correct, that is on them. They are a Subaru Parts dealer and as such, they should ensure their descriptions are correct on their site. So will take your advice and use parts.subaru.com and order my parts from them. That way I do not have to do double the work to find my parts. (looking crap up twice).

I've had a few parts shipped incorrectly from different vendors, shit happens. I've take the time to call them and workout a resolution. Most of the vendors are willing to help if you are understanding in the error that they have made. Most of them will correct the situation and make right, just be polite. Remember, you are ordering over the internet and not talking to a live person over a parts counter.

Even at the dealerships they will ask you for your vin number to certify the correct part.

My wife's balls are delicious.

Blah blah blah you didn't side with me so you don't understand the issue. We are all special and should all be treated as the most awesomemost persons in the world

I really do love this. The more idiot parents that raise this crap, the easier it will be for my kids to compete and be successful in the world

I e-mailed them asking them to ship the correct part, instead I got the run around about the vin so I guess lesson learned don't buy from them since they cannot understand what the issue was....

That's when you pick up the phone to actually call them, and speak to a manager. I'm sure the email person is just trained to give out cookie-cutter answers. You've got to admit, it's a unique situation that they probably don't have to deal with often.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to find the VIN of a car that came with heated seats if you need to order any more parts for the swap, just to CYA.

actual live interaction with another human being is terrifying to what seems like a huge portion of people these days.

25 years old in:

1600: t'was a good life, tell my 15 kids I love them

1900: ye olde black lung has done me in

1947: i stormed beaches and fought for years in europe

2017: words are scary

I could suck start a snow blower.

actual live interaction with another human being is terrifying to what seems like a huge portion of people these days.

25 years old in:

1600: t'was a good life, tell my 15 kids I love them

1900: ye olde black lung has done me in

1947: i stormed beaches and fought for years in europe

2017: words are scary

I might start using that as a signature on other forums if you don't mind.

Archived