LegacyGT.com

What other shocks Fit this car!?!?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From everything I've read in this guy's posts, replied to, and consequently been ignored... I can only conclude that he isn't looking for help. He's looking for validation, and refusing any opposition to it. Not to mention the laziness. "I want 2017" answers is such a freaking millenial term it hurts. All that says is "everything has been handed to me, so this should be too". Everything on this ENTIRE server exists, right meow, in 2017. Any answer you search for on this site will be relayed to you, in real time, in this mighty fine year of 2017.

70% of the people I go to school are just like this. They wonder why they're not getting A's, despite the fact they put forth no effort for anything other than extreme alcoholism and social media. It's a millenial thing. We grew up in an age where we were told "anything is possible", and most things are handed to us with little recourse(college loans, anyone?).

/rant.

EDIT: Just realized this is also the person who offered me "$90 ill pay u rn" on the GFB Respons I was selling, and asked me two more times after that despite me refusing. I'm even a little saltier now.

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

Or he could man up and get in the back of Derp's van.

The van only takes worthy subjects.

From everything I've read in this guy's posts, replied to, and consequently been ignored... I can only conclude that he isn't looking for help. He's looking for validation, and refusing any opposition to it. Not to mention the laziness. "I want 2017" answers is such a freaking millenial term it hurts. All that says is "everything has been handed to me, so this should be too". Everything on this ENTIRE server exists, right meow, in 2017. Any answer you search for on this site will be relayed to you, in real time, in this mighty fine year of 2017.

70% of the people I go to school are just like this. They wonder why they're not getting A's, despite the fact they put forth no effort for anything other than extreme alcoholism and social media. It's a millenial thing. We grew up in an age where we were told "anything is possible", and most things are handed to us with little recourse(college loans, anyone?).

/rant.

EDIT: Just realized this is also the person who offered me "$90 ill pay u rn" on the GFB Respons I was selling, and asked me two more times after that despite me refusing. I'm even a little saltier now.

Entitlement generation. It's disgusting.

I could suck start a snow blower.

Anti-Semitism, racism, and other detritus removed. Keep it classy folks.

To be clear, only one account is allowed per member in case that is in question. We will know :)

Where'd my post go? Had I quoted an anti-semitism or racist remark? I didn't think my post was detrimental to the post

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

An FYI - Deleting/Removing an account can only be done by the Site Admin. Reregistering to create a new account, will result in an automatic, permanent, ban.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

See Sammy boy, that wasn't so hard....you actually looked up a meme to counter mine ( sorry no participation trophies will be handed out though).

Now try using a little ingenuity with the search functions here on the forum and you'll be amazed at what you can find.

Archived