LegacyGT.com

2018 Subaru Legacy

Luckily we don't have that here in the US.

Agreed! I had no idea what he was talking about till you replied and I looked it up. Not good reviews either.... Reminds me when I drove a Prius once. I can't imagine that happening at every light... I will not complain about lane assist again..:lol:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
.....I test drove a 2017 3.6R. It was a fun car but the one I took for a test drive had eyesight and lane assist. It kept flashing lights at me whenever a car traveling the opposite direction was techically in my blind spot....

Sorry, but I'm late to this forum and this, my 2019 post, is responding to one from 2017. However, it is impossible for anyone to get a blindspot warning from a vehicle travelling in the opposite direction from your own. Blindspot warnings can only be triggered when a vehicle is approaching from the rear of your vehicle.

However, it is impossible for anyone to get a blindspot warning from a vehicle travelling in the opposite direction from your own. Blindspot warnings can only be triggered when a vehicle is approaching from the rear of your vehicle.

I'd agree. It sounds more like SubieGuy21 was inching over to the right when a car approached, triggering the lane alert.