LegacyGT.com

5th Gen picture/challenge GAME! V2

You said you retired from the game, are you making a Michael Schumacher return?

Nope!!! No one seemed interested in posting a new challenge to see if there was life in the old game so I did it......... When you see me post a pic to go after more points, feel free to post your question again.

BTW....If no one fulfils this, I will post a "Save" and call it a day.:cool:

Well.......... 48 hours and no one nibbled so here is my save and I am outta here.... Too bad, it was a fun game :(

rIamVlm.jpg

My wife's balls are delicious.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Bump because I have a challenge for you west coast folks.

Challeng: A pic of your ride (lgt preferred) and the "Super Blue Blood Moon"

Obviously extra credit if you get all 3 phases. Blue, half, and blood.

The moon won't actually appear blue. The term Blue Moon is just a slang to denote the 2nd full moon in a calendar month.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

You mean not 1 person from colorado to california got a pic this morning? I understand getting up @ 3-4 AM to get a pic for a silly forum challenge but it's a once in a lifetime chance plus I hoped it could possibly kick start the game again since weve had an influx of new 5th gen members lately.

I've not counted you out yet GTeaser I know you've got the new job and all. But I hope at least someone comes through.

I got out of bed and looked at it, but the Outback is at the detail shop getting an invisible shield.
And you couldn't take a pic? Kidding... I know how hard it is to get a good picture of the moon, especially on a phone or a camera without the right setup, so I didn't expect too much. But still someone on here had to get some decent shots.

I took the puppy out at 5:30 for a tinkle and looked at the moon. Too cold to get the car out of the garage and find a photo spot. Being so dark out, it would have looked like crap anyways with my cell phone camera.

Archived