LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

Long story short: virtually everything on the car is custom. The front end is a Gialla front end custom fitted, with a USDM hood custom re-worked to fit with the Gialla piece, along with custom corner pieces, the rear is a Gialla rear lip custom fused with the rear bumper to be one solid piece, the trunk lip spoiler is an entirely custom one piece made from the original trunk, the fenders are entirely custom made from the OEM fenders, the interior is a lovely VIP do-up, and the cars putting down 400hp/400tq. There's loads, loads more, but it's probably the single most complete 5th gen build stateside, possibly in the world.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long story short: virtually everything on the car is custom. The front end is a Gialla front end custom fitted, with a USDM hood custom re-worked to fit with the Gialla piece, along with custom corner pieces, the rear is a Gialla rear lip custom fused with the rear bumper to be one solid piece, the trunk lip spoiler is an entirely custom one piece made from the original trunk, the fenders are entirely custom made from the OEM fenders, the interior is a lovely VIP do-up, and the cars putting down 400hp/400tq. There's loads, loads more, but it's probably the single most complete 5th gen build stateside, possibly in the world.

custom front lips, DAMD side skirt and rear bumper extensions, custom exhaust and more

Keep trying to post my pic, but it keeps failing. According to the limitations, it fits. Any suggestions?
From my pc I usually have to open them in paint then save them again and they will post. I don't know why.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hey all, first post. Here's my 2010 2.5GT wagon (JDM).

No mods to speak of, and nothing much planned, except for a stereo install once the bank balance recovers, and maybe a little suspension work down the line.

It came on some weird Japanese 17's, so I did fit new feet - 18x8 DTM 3290 'Hodor' (yes, their real name), ET45, with RE003's in the factory size. Color is hard to photograph - it's kind of like black with a bronze pearl.

oP7XGG4.jpg

skj9P5o.jpg

There's a JDM 2.5GT tS (the STI tuned one) that I've seen around my town. I'm a little envious. That said, there's always someone with a nicer car. :lol: