LegacyGT.com

The Offical LOW Legacy thread Volume-2

SBT

car looks awesome - returned my nt03+m for wedssports. had i bought the 18x9.5s instead of 8s i def wouldve kept them. the 8" wide ones didnt have the concave look the 9.5s do. def love all your wheel setups so far. what did you do with the rpfs?

Well guys, the leggy blew up last night. Lost power, started backfiring hard, died, and then wouldn't crank and just pumped white smoke. I'm hoping head gasket but I think it got starved of oil and got ringlands :spin: anybody know the best way to diagnose it or stuff to look for? I'm going to compression test it and I guess if there's no compression I'll start tearing it apart..

car looks awesome - returned my nt03+m for wedssports. had i bought the 18x9.5s instead of 8s i def wouldve kept them. the 8" wide ones didnt have the concave look the 9.5s do. def love all your wheel setups so far. what did you do with the rpfs?

Sold them to a local.

Thanks dude!

• 4 months later...
nice.

does he make rear diffusers by any chance?

He does. He usually does parts for GR WRX/STi's and some GD WRX/STi's. So I'm working with him on getting dimensions and all for legacies so he can make them as well. He lives in Canada so its not as easy as just dropping off the car for measurements and fitment.

His IG is @downwindcustoms and his site is downwindcustoms.com

If you hit him up, tell him I sent you, he may hook you up. No promises lol.

Damn hes got some nice stuff there. Love this idea, keep me updated for sure!

thanks

Will do.

That's a beautiful shot man!

Thanks man. I have new wheels so I plan to get new shots soon but this weather has been miserable.

Trade you some Wedssport SA10R in BLC for those NT03s?

BNIB

Sorry brother, I put NT03s on my STi and then made it a mission to find these specs for the legacy which now makes it perfect, I don't think I'll ever change wheels again.

It's like riding on a cloud. Wish I made the transition earlier. Few phone pics, HQ pics to come. Wheel/Tire spec changes are in the works. 25255960457_09400ee2ce_k.jpg3265B5D7-D2A3-4BE0-AFF5-4567841FEEA3 by Chas Hayes, on Flickr

39416011974_9c55e98220_k.jpg9FB1E40F-6DFE-4401-9100-6E82C73CF6C6 by Chas Hayes, on Flickr

40077106272_a0978f6972_k.jpg3623C5F6-457C-4D6A-B0A0-65F9BE56526E by Chas Hayes, on Flickr

Are these Enkei Kojins?

Sorry brother, I put NT03s on my STi and then made it a mission to find these specs for the legacy which now makes it perfect, I don't think I'll ever change wheels again.

Cant blame you they look perfect.

18x9.5+40?

I cant go that aggressive anyway with 255s I dont think

Cant blame you they look perfect.

18x9.5+40?

I cant go that aggressive anyway with 255s I dont think

Yeah that is correct. And not at least with as low as I went. I have 235s and I had to do a lot of fender rolling and cutting to get it all to fit correctly.