LegacyGT.com

The Offical LOW Legacy thread Volume-2

SBT

• 2 weeks later...

Right now it’s a VF52 at 17.5psi with the Downpipe cut in half but the car is slow because it’s running so rich and the headgaskets are wonky. For 156k miles and seeing redline and high rpm downshifts everyday, my current engine has been solid. My friend even money shifted into 2nd and got it up to 8k. Some people have bad experiences but mines been great so far for my usage scenario lol.

When the car is rebuilt I’m going to put a pump and ID1000s on it and shoot for 330whp With an EWG and TGV deletes. I got solid motor mounts so the thing is going to be violent between the dump and vibrations - my transmission mount is group N so it shouldn’t inside the cabin .I also have a meaty clutch so eventually I’ll get an HTZ Blue or something along the lines of 400whp. I’ll have stock connecting rods but forged pistons, bearings, upgraded oil pump and killer b pickup + baffle so it should be fairy solid. Probably replacing most of the bushings with the white line catalog and replacing my rear coil overs with 80k miles while I’m at it.

And I don’t like looking like every car on the road, Black is great but it’s a pain in the ass to keep clean and hard to stand out amongst all the other black cars. Sometimes I want to keep it black but it needs a lot of body work and I might as well repaint it while I’m at it. Maybe I’ll change my mind to Java Black before i get it painted. Shipping it to the body shop while the engine is pulled and I’m getting the heads machined.

Edited by Slow

Was looking thru my picture stash and found a pic from the Enkei RPF1 SBC 18x9.5 test fitting. Has Continental 275/30/18 slicks mounted.

Still looking for a solution to make this work. The S402 wagon had tubbed rear wheel wells. With a different trailing arm (more curve), this tire/wheel combination would fit. Or add fender flares. It's hard to see in the pic, the rear tire sticks out 2 inches from the fender and rubs on the trailing arm. The front tire had enough clearance on the inside even tho it stuck out a bit.

rightside_fromrear.thumb.jpg.5e76f62288cc13aad9b3015db55b8a79.jpg

Was looking thru my picture stash and found a pic from the Enkei RPF1 SBC 18x9.5 test fitting. Has Continental 275/30/18 slicks mounted.

Still looking for a solution to make this work. The S402 wagon had tubbed rear wheel wells. With a different trailing arm (more curve), this tire/wheel combination would fit. Or add fender flares. It's hard to see in the pic, the rear tire sticks out 2 inches from the fender and rubs on the trailing arm. The front tire had enough clearance on the inside even tho it stuck out a bit.

i m curious , how do you know s402 have tubbed body wheel ? did subaru really get in trouble to do such modification only for a small run production .

you only way to make it fit is to cut fenders and extend !

two inch with zero camber in the rear ?

Ya we know. It's just us with taste have a reason to not really care

Honestly. Why must the same kit for every car make every car look exactly the same right now? If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump too? Or maybe more appropriately: if youre friends smoked one flavor vape, would you only smoke that flavor too bro? SMDH

http://i65.tinypic.com/2vj7l28.jpg

Pic of mine before I add my Pandem Kit and air suspension.

Honestly. Why must the same kit for every car make every car look exactly the same right now? If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump too? Or maybe more appropriately: if youre friends smoked one flavor vape, would you only smoke that flavor too bro? SMDH

http://i65.tinypic.com/2vj7l28.jpg

Pic of mine before I add my Pandem Kit and air suspension.

Who knows why they all have to look the same. I personally don’t like the look of rivets all over my car, but at the same time I don’t hate on those that do... prefer wider bodies that look natural. There's a gray BP I seen that’s a perfect example, I can’t seem to find it tho...

Clean wagon btw