LegacyGT.com

The Offical LOW Legacy thread Volume-2

SBT

im gonna have some issues with my 255 35s...ugh. trying to find your exact setup except in the SBC. So far all I could find is the RPFjuans

To sit where I sit 255s are going to be a super bitch to try and make fit, I don't like 35 sidewalls, I think they look too goofy. With my 235/40s I still had to do a pretty aggressive roll, a light pull, cutting the inner of both bumpers and liners. You can call RT Tuning in Montgomeryville PA, they stock a lot of NT03s in these specs since they are discontinued by Enkei. That's what I would do if I were you. When I got mine they had a ton of color options but I can't remember if SBC was one. I feel like it was but I can't make any promises. Ask to speak with Erik and tell him Michael Shipman sent you.

To sit where I sit 255s are going to be a super bitch to try and make fit, I don't like 35 sidewalls, I think they look too goofy. With my 235/40s I still had to do a pretty aggressive roll, a light pull, cutting the inner of both bumpers and liners. You can call RT Tuning in Montgomeryville PA, they stock a lot of NT03s in these specs since they are discontinued by Enkei. That's what I would do if I were you. When I got mine they had a ton of color options but I can't remember if SBC was one. I feel like it was but I can't make any promises. Ask to speak with Erik and tell him Michael Shipman sent you.

Yeah, which is why i think im just gonna stick with my 18x8.5 +45 Wed SA10R for now. Should fit decently, not too much of a hack job for it.

Yeah, which is why i think im just gonna stick with my 18x8.5 +45 Wed SA10R for now. Should fit decently, not too much of a hack job for it.

If you do it right you won't be able to tell. Looking at my car, fenders and inners you wouldn't know that there was a lot of work done. It's very worth it especially when you see people with hack jobs and busted bacon fenders.

It's very much worth it and they sit perfect.

im gonna have some issues with my 255 35s...ugh. trying to find your exact setup except in the SBC. So far all I could find is the RPFjuans
I'm running 255/35s on a 9.5 et38 it took some work but I'm still tucking in the rear so it's not impossible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

sup my low dudes. I am lowered on konis with h and r lowering springs with 245/45/17 forget the offset right now but its only mildly more aggressive but with an 8" wide wheel. I am wondering if anyone else has had rubbing like me as follows:

Im pretty sure my driver side inside wheel is rubbing on the inside fender liner when I turn right, judging from the marks on the liner.. all is good otherwise including when I turn the other way there is no issue at all. I have two LGTs actually and it appears the battery platform location or geometry is slightly different between the two. one looks higher as well.. I feel I need to bash in the side of this battery platform to create some more room...so this is what I did as well as melt the liner to form it in such a way to create more room ... it didnt work so Im going to go at it harder but I was really wondering if anyone else had this happen? I did a lot of searching with nothing like this

1546540230_motoringhardparkedlgtresizesmaller.thumb.jpg.e1df5bae823ae562eb47f348597d766c.jpg

Edited by crankshift

sup my low dudes. I am lowered on konis with h and r lowering springs with 245/45/17 forget the offset right now but its only mildly more aggressive but with an 8" wide wheel. I am wondering if anyone else has had rubbing like me as follows:

Im pretty sure my driver side inside wheel is rubbing on the inside fender liner when I turn right, judging from the marks on the liner.. all is good otherwise including when I turn the other way there is no issue at all. I have two LGTs actually and it appears the battery platform location or geometry is slightly different between the two. one looks higher as well.. I feel I need to bash in the side of this battery platform to create some more room...so this is what I did as well as melt the liner to form it in such a way to create more room ... it didnt work so Im going to go at it harder but I was really wondering if anyone else had this happen? I did a lot of searching with nothing like this

On most of my cars that I've slammed, I've either cut out sections of the fender liner or just removed it all together and tucked/relocated any wires that I may potentially run into issues with. Alternatively if you're only rubbing on the fender liners, you could heat up sections with a heat gun and try to "mold" them further away.

http://i.imgur.com/C1epGJ2.jpg

damnitt man stop posting pictures of those nt03s!! I already have enough wheels and dont need more motivation!

Volk CE28N

Wedssport SA10R BLC

SSR Type C

thats just the nice ones...

as always let me know if you wanna trade :)

Squad. I don't remember if I asked you before but where did you get your skirts and spats?
The spats are 11-14 wrx and the sideskirt ones are 01-07 evo that I just trimmed to make fit, but the length is perfect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Gram lights 57dr gunblue 18x9.5 +3817c0838bc936939185a2d153b6be5fcf.jpg1fdd6ad13da22bc3c88c52b561e9b3ee.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

e71d1f57a6d2d3b65acccf92351f5850.jpg

Does your tires hit the top of the wheel opening on the front when turning into a driveway entrance etc?? Mine do and its ******* up my fender lip.

Does your tires hit the top of the wheel opening on the front when turning into a driveway entrance etc?? Mine do and its ******* up my fender lip.
fenders rolled? running camber? wheel & tire specs?

fenders rolled? running camber? wheel & tire specs?

My fender lip is rolled as far as i could get to but the paint started cracking so i left it where it was. as for camber, my Camber plates are about maxed out. wheels are 18x8 +48 225/40/18

Wx29PgH.jpg

poAyvia.jpg

Q82IVKH.jpg

Edited by DementedGT

Super clean! Those wheels always look on LGTs

• 4 weeks later...