LegacyGT.com

The Offical LOW Legacy thread Volume-2

SBT

and no stupid goatse butthole tire stretch, or idiotic camber!

Love your wagon, one of my favorite builds. Proud that a little bit of my wagon went into yours.

I could suck start a snow blower.

and no stupid goatse butthole tire stretch, or idiotic camber!

Love your wagon, one of my favorite builds. Proud that a little bit of my wagon went into yours.

thanks all.

so sorry man. replaced your parts awhile ago when upgrading the interior. it got me to where i needed to get too. landed new oem carpet. i think it was the last one in america. found it in of all places, montana!

yes it's a purest build. no spats, no weird ass taillights or headlights, rear diffusers, want-a-be race mods. just a clean, 388whp, e85 fueled, well crafted legacy/s402.

E74852A9-0A18-4598-B0D5-EDF6AB65664E.thumb.JPG.c37113600f5fe789d95d649085394dcb.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
http://i.imgur.com/ghp4E2j.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ozKPY8r.jpg

I am OBSESSED with this fitment!! You said it was 17x9 +45 with 255/40 on BC Coilovers, correct? Are there any other details like rolled fenders, camber, spacers, control arms or anything you used to get this?? I love what you got, and I want it!

"This car blows my deployment money faster than it does head gaskets."

I am OBSESSED with this fitment!! You said it was 17x9 +45 with 255/40 on BC Coilovers, correct? Are there any other details like rolled fenders, camber, spacers, control arms or anything you used to get this?? I love what you got, and I want it!

you know that tire rubs, right? The smeared rubber look as well as black residue on the carabiner are a giveaway. And that's an expensive tire? not every tire fits the same way, either.

Looks like an old picture, too. He's got gold wheels now. He works with Kevin Fields' shop in Texas for most of his mods. I think he had custom flares added at some point.

With regards fitment, dropping the car with coilovers will reduce clearance and running a wider tire will fill the space to overflowing. Then you need stiffer springs to prevent excessive rubbing. Flattening the fender lip helps a bit. If you have a wagon, madrig makes front and rear carbon quarters that have room for 275/285.

stock you can fit 275 in front. In the rear, on the wagon, 275 doesn't fit under the stock fender. The sedan supposedly has more room. Check with Code who holds the record for best tire fitment on the sedan. His recipe is posted in the xenonk tire thread volume 1.

you know that tire rubs, right? The smeared rubber look as well as black residue on the carabiner are a giveaway. And that's an expensive tire? not every tire fits the same way, either.

Looks like an old picture, too. He's got gold wheels now. He works with Kevin Fields' shop in Texas for most of his mods. I think he had custom flares added at some point.

With regards fitment, dropping the car with coilovers will reduce clearance and running a wider tire will fill the space to overflowing. Then you need stiffer springs to prevent excessive rubbing. Flattening the fender lip helps a bit. If you have a wagon, madrig makes front and rear carbon quarters that have room for 275/285.

stock you can fit 275 in front. In the rear, on the wagon, 275 doesn't fit under the stock fender. The sedan supposedly has more room. Check with Code who holds the record for best tire fitment on the sedan. His recipe is posted in the xenonk tire thread volume 1.

I'll be going a skinnier tire, probably 235/40r18, along with possibly a 18x8.5 +45 wheel so it won't be THAT close to the fender. I'm not trying to camber out much and I just wanted his specs for reference.

Thanks for the info though, ill try to find that thread you're talking about.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

"This car blows my deployment money faster than it does head gaskets."

I'll be going a skinnier tire, probably 235/40r18, along with possibly a 18x8.5 +45 wheel so it won't be THAT close to the fender. I'm not trying to camber out much and I just wanted his specs for reference.

Thanks for the info though, ill try to find that thread you're talking about.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

willtheyfit says 1.5inches more poke than stock, 1/2inch closer to the strut than stock, and 1inch bigger tire diameter. Depending on the drop & spring rate you get with coilovers, you'll have fender contact on all four corners.

if you fb, rattsl hangs out on low alot

• 2 years later...