LegacyGT.com

Englishtown Track night results are in........

Mblock66

Well I will only post for myself but we had some great runs tonight! Weather was pretty good.

somewhere between 55-60 for all our runs bar. pressure at 29.5ish

Ok enough of that:

The long awaited 5EAT stage II results......

Best of 13.65 @97.33 !!! This was my second slip

60' time of 1.85

Mods:

Crucial UP

Crucial DP

AP Stage II

UR Pulley's

160 thermostat

Thats all folks. Stock 3rd cat, stock TMIC, stock cat back

With those most above plus an intake and a tune....I think the 5EAT can push 13.0-13.2 on a cold night.

Here are my slips, I was in the right lane on every run.

http://my.prostreetonline.com/album/Mblock66/Timeslips2.jpg

http://my.prostreetonline.com/album/Mblock66/Timeslips1.jpg

http://my.prostreetonline.com/album/Mblock66/Timeslips3.jpg

I forgot to mention that I weighed my car and it came in at 3506lbs with me in it.

You're running the sti turbo, intake mani, and intercooler? Or are you just a plain old Stage 2?

I'm looking to hit 12s before by buddy's 13.0 evo gets there. (I'm currently a 13.3)

Do they give you 4 digits race nums or are they permanent ones?

thanks awesome. i really need to come with you guys sometime. im still not comfortable launching my car uner race conditions. i just never really practice it. im so used to the daily commute to train station :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Mblock congrats great times!! Chruisser sweet you have the fastest LGT on the board!!!!! 1.76 60' is nice. Do you have the stock clutch? What was the launch technique? I checked the weather at 7PM for E-Town the DA was 41 feet above sea level. Trust me when I say the weather has a extra tenth there for everyone in the upcoming weeks. Lets setup the next gathering I am so down to go! Oct 14th-21st-28th??? Glad things went well tonight!!!

I am on the stock clutch. I have the STi turbo, I/C, and manifold. I'm running the Cobb Stage II map, so I need to get it protuned to pull everything out of this setup. You'll see this car shine on the topend once it's protuned. It already goes through first VERY fast. I honestly don't even know how I launch. I rev it up and blip the throttle between 4500-5500 and then I kind of slip the clutch 75% floor it, then dump the rest. It's hard to explain. I'm looking into tuning places this week. I might even make the drive to TDC on thursday.

I am on the stock clutch. I have the STi turbo, I/C, and manifold. I'm running the Cobb Stage II map, so I need to get it protuned to pull everything out of this setup. You'll see this car shine on the topend once it's protuned. It already goes through first VERY fast. I honestly don't even know how I launch. I rev it up and blip the throttle between 4500-5500 and then I kind of slip the clutch 75% floor it, then dump the rest. It's hard to explain. I'm looking into tuning places this week. I might even make the drive to TDC on thursday.

I called Precision Tuning today and they said that the guy who is going to be tuning with them got familiar with the software quicker than he thought and will be tuning very shortly. They are going to call me back when they're ready so I will keep you posted.

Make sure you hit me up when you take it for its first protunned run. I want to get it on tape and check out your setup.

Sooooooo when are we gonna do this again????? Lets set it up ya'll!! i've come up with dates-Fridays 14th/21st/28th. I am down for the 14th any other suggestions or input. Lets get some dates to kick around guys.

Archived