LegacyGT.com

2008 2.5i N\A Tuning (It has started)!!!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a participation trophy once on here. It was a point warning from ehnils for calling "GEE-OTTO" "GHETTO". Pretty much worth 4 trophies to be honest.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

are you still butthurt that I called your 5th gen ugly?

you'll pay for your mistakes hue.

It is laughable if you really think that I care about someone on the internet insulting the way my car looks. You are not the 1st, 2nd or even 100th person to call the 5th Gen Legacy ugly on this forum. I have owned my 91 Syclone which has ugly 1980's styling with a body kit and tacky 90's graphics since you were in elementary school; I have heard a few ugly car insults over the years.

You should re-read this thread in 5 years.

It is laughable if you really think that I care about someone on the internet insulting the way my car looks. You are not the 1st, 2nd or even 100th person to call the 5th Gen Legacy ugly on this forum. I have owned my 91 Syclone which has ugly 1980's styling with a body kit and tacky 90's graphics since you were in elementary school; I have heard a few ugly car insults over the years.

You should re-read this thread in 5 years.

Based on your long winded response, yes :lol:

So It's great to see the topic is still on fire :lol:.

I have the chamber is in and I have to say it is very nice. The low and mid rage pick up is crazy. The motor and exhaust sound much different. It seems to be louder in the car than before.

I still need to get the tune dial in and then see how it feels. I took a 60 mile trip with no hicups. I am very happy with the the part.

I also got the JDM Lalle Beatrush installed. I have the perrin steering lock down, and rear inserts left. Here are a few pics of the before and after of the beatrush.

http://s24.postimg.org/tb830r9a9/20160416_101459.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/a0wxmyev5/20160416_103324.jpg

I got a participation trophy once on here. It was a point warning from ehnils for calling "GEE-OTTO" "GHETTO". Pretty much worth 4 trophies to be honest.

Clearly you harbor some angst...you'll need to help me remember who you are and why it's important. Was this over brake fluid, pull type clutches or the whole negative vs positive camber thing? Also what year and which car my 09 LGT or 08 2.5i or 06 Camry?

I need details:p

So It's great to see the topic is still on fire :lol:.

I have the chamber is in and I have to say it is very nice. The low and mid rage pick up is crazy. The motor and exhaust sound much different. It seems to be louder in the car than before.

I still need to get the tune dial in and then see how it feels. I took a 60 mile trip with no hicups. I am very happy with the the part.

I also got the JDM Lalle Beatrush installed. I have the perrin steering lock down, and rear inserts left. Here are a few pics of the before and after of the beatrush.

http://s24.postimg.org/tb830r9a9/20160416_101459.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/a0wxmyev5/20160416_103324.jpg

Nice piece not sure if you ever read those threads about rear end clunk among the 5EAT LGT owners but if you had that issue that part should clear it up.

Clearly you harbor some angst...you'll need to help me remember who you are and why it's important. Was this over brake fluid, pull type clutches or the whole negative vs positive camber thing? Also what year and which car my 09 LGT or 08 2.5i or 06 Camry?

I need details:p

:lol: I hold no angst, LGT.com won't let me forget it everyday I log on. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Do you need a forum participation trophy?

are you still butthurt that I called your 5th gen ugly?

you'll pay for your mistakes hue.

So why troll? And more importantly who lingers over historical warnings? :iam:

Trolling? :confused: It was simply mentioned regarding participation trophies. I count my warning as a participation trophy. Well earned too!

Now, trolling in it's finest sense would be finding ways to talk about the ghetto cars I see nowadays on the road. Almost as if the ghetto fabulous genre of cars has eclipsed tastefully done. I'm sure you of all people would hate to see ghetto become the new standard. Right? :lol:

Well, As you all know I have the Kakimoto Race chamber installed, and no it’s time to tune. I sent a log to XRT and wow was it on deed needing to be tuned. Car was running lean and a few other things. I figured it would with all the air it was sucking in. So I have the V7 tune flashed from XRT now.

Before V7:

I was impressed with the way the car was running. I was just driving it to work and back which 2.3 mile only doing 30 mph. well I was able to stretch the legs on a back road and some straights.

With V7:

Right off the bat I can feel the car running much better, it is running smother and seem to have more low end power and mid range. I am still going to get more logs, and XRT is going to dial the car in just right.

I still have these to install:

CKE tranny mount

Rear WH inserts

Front rear diff bushing

Yes, we know about your fartbox. You won't stop talking about it.

Here's my assumption: you are very, very susceptible to placebo effects.

but hey. as long as you're having fun.

I could suck start a snow blower.

Trolling? :confused: It was simply mentioned regarding participation trophies. I count my warning as a participation trophy. Well earned too!

Now, trolling in it's finest sense would be finding ways to talk about the ghetto cars I see nowadays on the road. Almost as if the ghetto fabulous genre of cars has eclipsed tastefully done. I'm sure you of all people would hate to see ghetto become the new standard. Right? :lol:

:yeahthat:

Archived