LegacyGT.com

Official Interest In COBB Flex-Fuel for the Legacy GT Platform - Please speak up

cryo

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw this yesterday...

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/09/035efbf0d917f6594532ea9f5f94d2f0.jpg

Might be old news but this is the first time I've even heard them reference the LGT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

Hello there,

Yes please keep chiming into this thread with interest. I have already spoke with cobbtuning about the need for this and plan to email back with a link to this thread.

They have seen the requests from your emails and on facebook which is going to help the case for sure.

Keep them coming as I would love to be the one to supply the majority of this forum with a cobb based flex fuel solution.

Keep it professional and have a great weekend.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Alright pricing for the kits is now live on Cobbs site. Basically if you already have an ap and fuel injector/pump mods it's $800 for the flex fuel module and fuel pressure sensor. At that point it's all in the tuning.

Obviously this is NOT for the LGT currently but after knowing the pricing who is still in if they adapt it for the LGT/obxt/fxt?

*I will have these ready to ship and order Tuesday for the 08-14Wrx and 08+ sti

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

I'm 100% in on this.

Would the 08+ WRX kit be adaptable to the LGT? Maybe fab some brackets and stuff or is there more to it than that?

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

The hardware is only part of the trick. The ecu coding and logic will make this possible or not.

You will now be able to view fuel pressure and ethanol content directly via the ap as well as the tuning tables to set it all up.

If anyone is curious about the benefits of flex fuel you can email me or research it yourself but it's huge!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The delicious tuning option is not a fully integrated kit which is why it took Cobb so long to develope thier kit.

The cobb system has been in the works for quite some time and should allow a bunch more versatility in the ecu when it comes to tunable tables from my understanding.

As we get to play with it things will become much more known

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The delicious tuning option is not a fully integrated kit which is why it took Cobb so long to develope thier kit.

The cobb system has been in the works for quite some time and should allow a bunch more versatility in the ecu when it comes to tunable tables from my understanding.

As we get to play with it things will become much more known

Dave

I dont know if I can wait on Cobb lol. Im waiting on a killer b header to install all the upgrades and run E85. Regardless would you mind elaborating what other benefits other than being able to see the ethanol content on the AP as oppose to your phone are. Thanks

Cobb please support 05-09 legacy for flex fuel!

They just opened an E85 station down the street from me. For this reason only I'd consider buying back into another Spec-B!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Cobb please support 05-09 legacy for flex fuel!

They just opened an E85 station down the street from me. For this reason only I'd consider buying back into another Spec-B!

I have a spec.B I'd consider selling to you :eek::spin:

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Yup, this is the thing that makes sense.

I'm estimating my 740cc, and dw65 plus upgrading the vf40 to just a vf52 or 16g will give me good response on 91, and then nearly all my clutch and 5mt can handle on E85.

And E85 is nearly a dollar cheaper than that crappy ACN 91. Jeeze... Sign me up.