LegacyGT.com

jdm rain visors!! $144 shipped to your door.

Kalien32

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my email and refund back. Hopefully they'll hit me back when they come in stcok

You should get an email when they are back in stock, but so will everyone else that got their order refunded, so you'll need to be quick.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, I've been trying the last year or so to get my hands on these and I just found a vendor (sorry, not on here)... they sell similar quality...ONLY for the sedan, but I asked if they got enough requests for wagons that they'd get started on them... They're around $88 and they're a local (to me, in SoCal) company.

They're called Well Visors. They have clips (just like the JDM ones) and the tape too... guess I can keep trying to get the JDM Subaru ones but it's been problematic (at best) to get my order in since it appears they only stock 2 or 3 at one time...

Sedan verson is only $82.99USD w/ free shipping (probably only for continental US)

https://www.wellvisors.com/product/3-847su009.html

ok, I've been trying the last year or so to get my hands on these and I just found a vendor (sorry, not on here)... they sell similar quality...ONLY for the sedan, but I asked if they got enough requests for wagons that they'd get started on them... They're around $88 and they're a local (to me, in SoCal) company.

They're called Well Visors. They have clips (just like the JDM ones) and the tape too... guess I can keep trying to get the JDM Subaru ones but it's been problematic (at best) to get my order in since it appears they only stock 2 or 3 at one time...

Sedan verson is only $82.99USD w/ free shipping (probably only for continental US)

https://www.wellvisors.com/product/3-847su009.html

I would take them at $88.00. Since I don't smoke or vape, I don't need them. I just think they look cool.

Not knocking the authentic JDM ones, I love how "Subaru" is molded into the visor. And I know they're really good quality (and still my first pick)...and I will continue trying to buy them from partsouq... however, it's beginning to look like i'll never be able to get them...and looking for another option. I did find this C&C CarWorks one, but it's only held on by 3M tape..... and it's $100 shipped. They're last on my list of three...

At least any option I pick is cheaper than the set I got for my Acura TL... those set me back quite a bit at $220 shipped, and they're even more expensive now.. $300 shipped...these were also authentic JDM (Honda of Japan Accessories)...

xtea, if you wanna help get the ball rolling on these WellVisors, call 'em and tell them you want the 4th gen wagon option...they did have the ones for the 3rd gen available...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I ordered it showed 3 available (Wagon version). I'm pretty sure they only update their inventory during their business day (They're in the UAE, so 9 hours ahead). This would explain why they refund so many orders.

Just a question guys, i ordered 2 days ago. I have an order# and status is ready for shipment, but the date shows 8/2/17/ Anyone noticed this before? I have no shipping # yet.

The status on my order also shows "Ready for shipment", with the time of 2017-03-07 19:59. This is again in UAE time, but it matches the time I ordered once converted. Not sure how to explain the time on your order though. I also have no shipping number either. Their business day starts in a few hours, so hopefully we get confirmation that it shipped sometime tonight.

Edited by TurtleWaffle

• 3 weeks later...

Dang! Those do look great. Do they do a good job keeping the water from running/dripping into the car with the window cracked/open?

Also, I was checking avojdm.com and found these for $161.19 http://www.avojdm.com/product_info.php?products_id=113

They list the part number "E3617AG010" which is different than what is in the first post. Any insight?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...