LegacyGT.com

jdm rain visors!! $144 shipped to your door.

Kalien32

They did the same to my order. Any other vendor that can get these?

AvoJDM has them and I've communicated with them regarding their stock...but shipping from Japan with them is outrageous. Pretty much double the cost of the visors themselves.

Open to other suggestions that would yield a similar cost as what is shown on Partsouq's site.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay patient, they're pretty good at updating. But just be ready to push the button each time you see it available. JDM rain visor dreams do come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'O I'm ready...just burst my JDM visor bubble that's all. Browser's open ready to fire off that payment!

• 3 weeks later...
Ordered mine 3/11 and it came 3/16

Did the website show stock availability? I've had the browser open for weeks refreshing all day and says "0" available. No response from company either on my email inquiry on when their stock will be replenished. :confused:

I have a double din... I can pull it out and see if part numbers are on it...

Also. I found jdm extending armrest with storage...

I did enter my vin # and was able to look up every single OEM part for my car. But they were all usdm. They have them all sorted into groups and you can click on them and find specific parts... literally has EVERYTHING listed.

Hey Kalien,

were you able to locate the part number on the JDM double din on Partsouq? Was looking to get that project going and wanted to see if I could find the part for cheaper since AVOJDM cost a ton in shipping.

• 5 weeks later...
Partsouq just got restocked with both sedan and wagon visors. I ordered a set of each a couple days ago and they are shipping out today.

I ordered a wagon set yesterday morning and they canceled my order this morning. :confused:

I ordered a wagon set yesterday morning and they canceled my order this morning. :confused:

Ha....get used to this. It happened to me 3 times before they finally shipped my order.

These sell fast.

I had money waiting everytime. Soon as I got the email for restock I ordered and finally after the 3rd try I finally got a tracking number.

Thanks for the heads up guys/gals. I ordered a set last week once I saw this post - they showed zero inventory but still took payment and then a day or two later, sent me a shipping notification. Can't wait to have the visor this Friday.

Don't give up, WRX USA!

• 3 months later...
Mine are due today. Can't believe avoJDM wanted over $200 for shipping. Almost bought a used pair from Japan on Ebay but quickly canceled the order when I went back to PartSouq and saw they were in stock for less money.

• 4 weeks later...
Super late to the party, but just ordered my wagon set yesterday. Thanks for the info, OP. You mentioned finding the parts # for the extending storage armrest, mind sharing that one? Been looking high and low since buying my 07 LGT. One of the only things I miss not having from my 08 outback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...