LegacyGT.com

jdm rain visors!! $144 shipped to your door.

Kalien32

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will restock. And you will get an email when they do... same thing happened to me. Willing to bet it'll be about a week.

Thanks, I'll order based on this. I'll hold you personally responsible if it turns into another $20 aluminum lca deal. ;)

Do you have a pic of the armrest installed? In the pics available online it looks a little out of place and high due to the extra height for storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't order the armrest. Just found them when plugging in part numbers. I didn't get it for the exact reason you pointed out.

I already have the extending armrest, without the storage. I didn't want to add the big box...

what did you guys use to clean the black moulding with before adhering the visors.

It says to use K-500 adhesion promoter.

Wondered if using isopropyl alcohol would work

Nothing in my box for cleaning but I think some of the JDM orders had something

Charged the card last week, this morning I got the email saying the parts are not available, the order was cancelled and I will receive a full refund for the order. It did not mention anything about parts becoming available again, or that they would contact me if/when parts did become available.

Charged the card last week, this morning I got the email saying the parts are not available, the order was cancelled and I will receive a full refund for the order. It did not mention anything about parts becoming available again, or that they would contact me if/when parts did become available.

When I ordered mine, I got the same thing. Figured it was a bust... then got a surprise email, a week later, saying they got more in stock. So I placed my order that monday. Showed up on my doorstep Thursday.

Sent an email on restock likelihood and what I would need to do. Response:

Dear Sean,

Yes, this item will be available in 2-3 weeks.

Once the stock is there, you will receive an email automated email that item is back to stock.

Best Regards

Kirill, PartSouq.com team

So essentially what you guys said. :redface: Thanks LGT.com!