LegacyGT.com

It's time that I move on and say goodbye...

PeterJMC

I'm smiling as I write this thinking about the great memories I've had on this forum, great people I've met, and the vast knowledge I've gained.

I joined this forum in November 2004. I quietly lurked in the forums reading through all the contributions (social and technical knowledge) from all the members. A year after joining, I confidently purchased my first Subaru in October 2005. She was a 2006 5mt LGT in SWP and taupe interior. It was a great 5 years owning that car. She ended up getting traded in for a 2010 Prius.

Even while owning the Prius, I tried to stay semi-active here and contributing where I can in the post whoring. :lol: My priorities have changed lately and I need to focus on something else in my life.

Looking back, people have come and gone on this forum, but the one thing that hasn't changed is how it's members contribute to this online community.

So here is the goodbye part.... :(

Goodbye Prius, and hello 2008 Spec B. :D I'm planning on picking this car up later this month from it's former owner. I'm also looking forward to spending more time here. About 10 years to the day when I bought my first Subaru, I now own my second.

2015-09-05.jpg

2015-09-05.jpg

2015-09-05.jpg

2015-09-05.jpg

That's CT08's car, right?

You're a brave man....who knows what kind of bodily fluids and gasses are in that thing.

Yup!

I'm going to get a deep deep deep deep deep deep deep cleaning done to the interior. That will probably only get rid of 3% of what he worked into the seats over the years :lol:

Thanks! It was a sale which required a series of coordinated events for everything to work out. We didn't want to preemptively announce anything until all the cogs in the plan were set.

I feel like just flying up one day next week and driving it back instead of waiting until the 20th to drive up there with my brother. :lol:

Thanks guys!

I've been drafting up a build thread. I'll post it up once she gets to her new home. I already have a number of boxes in my closet and garage waiting for an install day. I think I'll need to pace myself on the installs, maybe one a month.

No big crazy plans to take this to stage 3.14159265359. It will remain stage 2 near and long term. It was plenty power for me before and especially with coming off DDing a Prius for the past 5 years :lol:

I'll do a few things here and there to increase reliable power at stage 2 with a few knick nacks here and there to dress it up cleanly.

Archived